The stripper & Harry Styles

This is a One Direction fan fic.  It's definetly not like most others so I hope you enjoy it.

   chapter 1

 The stripper & Harry Styles

     "Angela you're up!" I heard my manager yell through the door to my dressing room.  I finished putting on my bright red lipstick, and I gave one last look in the mirror.  The lacy black lingerie was easy through my fishnet dress.  My hair was slightly teased, I winked at the mirror and I started heading out hearing the 'clicks' from my heals.  

      I heard my song came on 'Dance For You' by Beyonce and I plastered a fake smile on my face and pulled through the red curtains, I heard wolf whistles as I walked on the aisle, I rolled my eyes but kept the smile on my face.  I swayed my hips just at the slightest and made sure I walked one foot in front of the other.  I finally reached the pole and I wrapped my legs around it pushing myself up, and leaning forward just like they taught me.  I saw the turned on men with their mouths open near the stage.  I finished my little dance and had to swallow the disgust I had in myself.  I slid off the stage and started walking to a random guy who looked about in his mid 20's I took a finger and traced it up and down his arm, I looked up at him under my lashes and bit my lip.  I felt his boner on my thigh, I mentally sighed. 

   Men.

   One of his hands reached his pocket and picked up some cash, he slowly put the 20 dollars into my bra.  "Here you go babe" with a wink,  I winked back and walked away knowing he was staring at me so I swayed my hips more than necessary.  I walked back to my dressing room and sat down in front of the mirror.  My black hair was slightly mussed up and some of my make-up smudged from the sweat.  "Angela! come here!" I sighed and got up, almost tripping on my heels.  "What do you want Joey?" I put a hand on my hip and standing next to him was a tall guy with chestnut curly brown hair, he had bright green eyes and he was smiling cheekily showing off dimple.  He was wearing black skinny's and a white button up shirt rolled up.  I raised my eyebrow, "Who is he?" 

    The guy standing next to Joey looked pretty shocked, so, just by that reaction I can tell he's cocky.  Thinking that everyone knows him.  "This is Harry Styles and that's all you need to know.  Anyways he wants a lap dance so get to it." I rolled my eyes and watched him leave.  I started walking to the area I was about to give him his lap dance knowing he would follow me.  "So you're Angela right?" I nodded, we reached our little destination a slow song came on and I placed my hands on Harry's chest and pushed him slightly, he fell back on the chair shocked, I climbed onto his lap, and trailed small kisses down his jaw, then let out a breath letting it fan over his face, I slowly grinded my hips onto his crotch making him close his eyes.

    I felt his erection press up against my thigh and I trailed my hands up and down his chest making him suck in a breath.  I continued with the lap dance and finished it off with blowing a kiss, I climbed off his lap and gave him a wink, I started walking away leaving him sitting there.  But little did I know, that I was going to see him more than I thought.

______________________________________________

How is that for a first chapter? Don't worry, it's not your normal one direction fan-fic.  Anyways please comment of what you think and if I should keep writing! vote and fan (: