The stripper & harry Styles

Alright so after reading the last chapter again today, I wanted to die! It sucked.  

  It was horrible! In my opinion, I really did not like the last chapter and I want to change it but I decided against it. Because 3 1Derful people is keeping me going!  Anyways! Today was my first day and I got lost..Even though I already gone to that school for 2 years already.. Yup! That's my talent getting lost.

I want more comments! I'm a commentholic, I love reading all of them! Makes me happy when yo guys comment, and vote too! So make sure you do that!! Anyways I'm done ranting, enjoyy!

 Chapter 10

The Stripper & Harry Styles.

  ~~Angela's P.O.V~~

  I stared at my phone, for the past half hour I stared at Harry's name wondering if I should call him.  I didn't like the feeling at the pit of my stomach, the feeling that he might be mad at me, or the feeling that he doesn't want to see me. "Angela, what are you doing? Your shift is over." Joey came over and sat next to me, I didn't repsond.

  I didn't like Joey anymore after today.  I understand I was a stripper, but I signed up to be a strip tease.  Atleast that's what mom told me.  

   "Come on, don't be like that." I stayed quiet, I was being stubborn and I knew it, he sighed and traced his fingers up my arm, he placed his lips on my ears. "You were very sexy today, I'm looking forward to it again next week."  I stared at him in horror, and disgust.

    He never looked me in the wrong way, or even made a comment about my stripping ever, and now he is being a disgusting...

pedophile.

 Getting up from my seat, I stuffed my phone in my pockets and started walking out the door hearing it slam behind me.  I felt angry and annoyed, 

  It was hot out today, I felt the sun rays beam on me, feeling tiny droplets of sweat drip down my back I walked faster trying to avoid the heat.  Finally walking into the crappy apartment building I ran up the stairs and slammed the apartment door behind me when I walked in.  

   "You're back finally." I heard my mothers voice from the living room, she noticed I was gone? I felt a little light of hope shine on me, but I didn't want my hopes getting too high.  

  "Yup" I said making sure to pop the 'p' 

  "You've been skipping school, I got a phone call today." She said looking at the tv, wow? she bothered to pick up and talk about me? I cursed under my breath completely forgetting I had school this week, now she decided to care all of a sudden? "Alright" opening a rootbear bottle I took a sip and walked towards my bedroom door.  I didn't care if she responded or not, knowing her she probably didn't.  

  But today, she was just...

  Weird.

 I glanced over at my phone hoping for a text message, from Harry.

  But my stomach dropped slightly when I realised I had nothing.  Was he waiting for me to talk to him first? I decided to worry about that later, changing into a sports bra and baggy sweats I pulled my hair up and grabbed my cheap headphones and Ipod.  Slipping them on, I listening to the first song that came on.

 My immortal

 I' m so tired of being here, suppressed by all my childish fears

And if you have to leave, I wish that you would just leave

Your presence still lingers here and it won't leave me alone