The stripper & Harry styles

Yea, I know long ass time.  But here you go. (:

 The Stripper & Harry Styles.

 ~~Angela's P.O.V

    "Normal people would have jumped out and said yes!" Lou started once we got back to their flat, "Yea, but you aren't normal!" Zayn mocked in a childish way.

 The thing is;

 I'm not.

I just smiled I know I can't just jump out like that, but then again it could be an opportunity of a lifetime, if I do it then I will get to quit my job!

  Getting excited at the thought I decided not to get my hopes up.  "Where are we going to do now?" I asked plopping myself down on the couch, "Ice creme?" I chuckled, "It's raining." I said pointing to the huge window/wall on the right.  Liam sighed sitting down next to me, hoisting his legs on my lap.  "LET'S DO KARAOKE!" Louis screamed jumping on the couch with a big smile on his face.  

    I chuckled as the other guys excitedly jumped up, but no.  I stayed seated, "Come on Angiee! We doing karaoke" Harry said picking me up, I jumped on his back an forced him to give me a piggyback ride.  "FASTER YOU LITTLE MONKEY!!" I screamed at him while slapping his ass.

  And his ass is very firm.

     I wanted to slap myself, stop being such a whore,  "Goooooo!" Niall screamed with a bag of chips in his hand running towards the room.  Is Niall always eating? I don't think I ever seen him without food in his mouth.  "What you thinking about Princess?"  I flinched.

  Princess..

 What daddy would call me all the time.  I laid my head on Harry's back, "Please don't call me that."

He didn't question it.  But he nodded slightly, "So...Yes? No?"  I bit my bottom lip and nodded, it can't hurt anyone right?

     --

  "I'M SEXY AND I KNOW IT!" Louis screamed into the small microphone, I couldn't help but giggle in my seat as I stared at Niall,Harry,Liam, and Zayn's attempts  to 'wiggle' 

     Eventually the guys pulled me up and all I could do was shake my hips and throw my hands up in the air, I laughed without caring if my mouth looked like a yawning Hippo.  I didn't care if my hair was a mess.  I was just having fun, something I haven't done in a while.

    The song ended and a microphone was thrown at me, "what song?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows, they all shrugged and I picking the first song that popped up it in my head.  

 The music started playing and the guys all sitting on the couch started doing a weird dance, it involved them moving their elbows in the same direction.  I shrugged it off and started singing.

  "

Robert's got a quick hand.

He'll look around the room, he won't tell you his plan"

   My voice had a raspy tone in it, something I wasn't use to, but it felt right to sing like that.

He's got a rolled cigarette, hanging out his mouth, he's a cowboy kid.

Yeah, he found a six shooter gun.

   Harry mumbled the lyrics with me, and we held eye contact for a couple seconds.

  It felt like a full minuet, maybe 2 minuets... Or even an hour. 

   In his dad's closet hidden with a box of fun things, and I don't even know what.