Chapter 11

Mates and tattoos

I had to force myself back up to my apartment to help my friend or would seriously chase them down the road. I decided against the elevator and took the stairs instead. I thought It would be a smart idea to take two stairs at a time , but damn was I wrong I almost fell twice and chunky girl just should not take double stairs. Well maybe no stairs in general . I finally made it to my apartment in one piece and burst thru my front door breathing heavily. Whoa buddy my lungs are going to burst out of my body . I spot jay on my couch where I left her.

"Alright jay , tell me what happend "
" I saw Kyle with another girl" she said
"Like sexually with another a girl ?" I asked her calmly. With jay your questions have to be specific or she will never tell you what's going on.
" yah.. Well not exactly."
"Jay were they having sex ?"
"Not.. But they were hugging in front of a restaurant." She said . Oh my god this girl.
"Jay... Did you ask him about this girl or did you spaz and come straight here while jumping to all those crazy conclusions That appear in that crazy head of yours." I asked . But I already knew the answer.
"Well no but"
" jayna Renee your an idiot. No buts. Go home and talk to him . Give him a chance to explain. I bet it's innocent and your going to feel like such a twat that you accused him again of stupid shit. " I told her.
" ugh I hate you ell . Fine I'll go . I'll text you with my findings. But I am stealing your vodka for all of my troubles . ." She says as she walks to my fridge and steals my vodka.
" love you bestie" she shouts as she leaves. Crazy ass bitch . I love her I swear I do but she's crazy.
Now what to do till work .. I miss stelle and Britton, I honestly cannot wait to see them tonite. I go and take a quick shower and after blow dry my hair so it's not wet when I walk to work . After that's done I sit on the couch with nemo and read a little.
I get so wrapped up in my book that I loose track of time , when I check the time I see that I have 30 mins to get to work.
"Shit!" I shout as I jump of the couch and scramble to put my chef uniform on and rush out of the door. I practically power walk to work to make it their with a minute to spare, I hurry to clock in and start my prep work for to items dinner service . As I'm running around checking my stock is up in my station will calls out to me.
" hey Elle when your finished stocking you can go home , we have a broken pipe downstairs so we will be closing early. "
" yah , ok I'm almost finished any way . Is it getting fixed tonite or will be closed tomorrow too. ?"
"Hopefully tonite . " he says as he walks away . I step out of the kitchen and dial Stelles number that she gave me this morning.
" Ellison are you ok ?, "
"Well hello to you to stelle" I giggle " yes I'm fine . I was wondering if you guys were busy cause got off early and wanted to see if I could come over early or if you wanted me to wait till later . " I rambled
" I will come get you sweetie, I'll be there In 15 min . Wait inside tho I don't want you sick "
" yes mom ." I giggle out sarcastically
" smartass " she says thru her laughing " I'll see you soon babe" she said then hung up. I finish up my station , and as I'm saying good bye to the guys I notice Dax drooling beside me as he looks behind me . I look over my shoulder to see my beautiful Estelle walking towards me. Be fore I go to her I turn only to see all the guys drooling over her . I get this feeling in the pit of my stomach, I hate the way they are looking at her , like she's a piece of meat. So I act like a passive idiot and walk over to her and latch my lips to hers and kiss her with everything I have. She was surprised at first but quickly kissed me back with fervor, God I missed her so much in just the few shot hours we had been separated, but I also had the feeling that someone was missing so I pulled away and looked at her.

" I could get use to that welcome " she whispers to me. I smile shyly. Well ell that was real professional. But I really didn't care . I turned around to see all the guys with bug eyes and jaws on the floor. I couldn't help but laugh. I grabbed Stelles hand waved bye to the guys and pulled her to the door. I was greedy and did not want to watch them look at her like that . I could here stelle laughing behind me as I pulled her.
"Was someone jealous " she laughed out I smiled shyly.
"Nope not At all "
" yah sure " we laughed and got into her truck .
" can we stop by my place I forgot to pack a bag ?"
" I have clothes you can wear. Or we can go shopping. " she states
" I can just steal your stuff " I giggled . I felt so comfortable around her , almost like we had been best friends for years, but also like lovers . I felt her hand creep into mine , as we drove in a comfortable silence, I started to feel a little light headed and and a bit nauseous, I started to gently rub my belly in hope to ease a bit of the nausea.
" are you ok love " stelle asked in a concerned voice.
" I don't feel well . I'm light headed and nauseous and my body is a little achy." Stelle moved her hand to my face when we stopped at stop light, I leaned into her touch. I whimpered when she took her hand away, instead she put on my thigh so that she could drive . I moved her hand so that it was resting on my belly. Surprisingly it felt a little better. We pulled into a huge parking garage downtown .
"Where are we " I asked drowsily

"You need both me and Britton right now. I didn't think it would be this strong , but after me mark and complete mating it will be a lot easier. " we got out of the car and before I could get to Estelle I had a massive stomach pain, that felt like a blade of lightning stabbed thru me. I dropped to me knees.

"Elle " Stelle said in a panic as she rushed to my side. Next thing I know I'm in her arms and she's running to the building connected to the garage. I whimper in her arms . Her embrace is claiming to me and takes the edge off but it is not enough. I tuck my face into her neck, I can't tell that we get onto and elevator, my head starts to pound to the point of explosion as we ascend to the upper floors.

"We are almost there baby" she whispers softly in my ear then gently places a kiss on my forehead. The doors finally open .
"Estelle how are you... Oh my god what happend. "
" is Britton in his office ?"
" no he's still in his last meeting but should be done any time now but go on in and wait for him" the lady rushed out then I heard a faint buzz noise. I was then engulfed by Brittons scent , but it was stale . I felt the feeling of longing strong in my gut to the point where I could throw up. I felt stelle sit down, so I snuggled deeper into her arms, she pulled away
" here sweetheart take your coat off ." She said as she unbuttoned my chef coat . I leaned further up and slid the coat down my arms and thru it to the floor then immediately went back to cuddling into estelles warm embrace. She slid her warm hands up my shirt and rubbed slow and gentle circles on my bare back .
" estelles, Ellison, what's wrong ?" Britton asked worriedly as he charged into the room and came to sit next to us. As soon as he sat down I leaned back into his embrace and nuzzled into his neck keeping my legs on estelles lap.
" she needs both of us " Estelle simply said as she too moved closer to Britton and nuzzled the other side of his neck, I adjusted so that I was as close to the, both as I could get and made sure I was touching them both as well . Britton had his arm around both of us and just simply held us both. I loved this feeling, it was so overwhelming but in such a good way. I have never felt so much love than I do right now. But I felt guilty as I realized we had disturbed Britton at work.
" I am sorry I caused you to stop working. Should we leave ? "
"Your not leaving." He states " but I say we all get out of here get some food, then I take you both home and make love to you until your beautiful little minds can't think anymore."
" that sounds great" i mumble in my sleepy state
" you must be exausted sweetheart " Estelle says quietly while running her hand over my cheek gently. I nod my head
" let's get you fed and in bed my love " Britton says as he stands up. Estelle takes my hand even tho I'm still in Brittons arms and we walk out of his office .

A/N So here is a new chapter, it's filled with errors and it may suck but I hope you enjoy and thank you so much for the all of the votes and comments it really does mean a lot to me. 💚