Chapter 16

This euphoria that I was feeling.. this earth shattering, struck by lightning feeling . It's the best.

I felt Britton shift to sit behind me, his lips were leaving trails of fire on my neck his hand and fingers were on my breasts, he moved my legs so that I was wide open for Estelle's viewing.
" you would look so adorable and sexy with your nipples pierced doll" Estelle said, then she nipped at my nipple. I tried to think about what she had said but I couldn't do anything but feel, feel his hands on my breast her lips on my thighs. Her kisses getting closer to my center torturously slow.

I look down just in time to see her pull his thick shaft out from between us and place it on my wet throbbing clit. I felt Britton groan and his chest vibrated, which made me moan and Estelle was grinning like the cat who ate the canary.. would I be the canary this situation?  She leans down and flattens her tongue and licks both of our joined parts and then she sucks on my clit, as I feel her moving her hand up and down his shaft. I came. Instantly.
I feel her come up my body and her breasts were in my face and she was making out with Britton.
" she tastes lovely on you babe" Britton said out of breath. I look down and see that Estelle is less than an inch from having Britton inside her, so I obliged to make that happen! I placed one hand on her hip and the other on his cock and moved her down. She gasped as he entered her, she wrapped her arms around both of us and started to grind. As she was grinding I felt her clit bump into mine and I was lost again.
" that's it baby, ride me" Britton was breathing hard and making the most delicious sounds, I was on the verge of coming again, there was so much stimulation I felt like I would pass out. I needed more, I'm not sure what more meant but I needed it. It was like I was at a brick wall and I couldn't cum. It was starting to hurt.
"Estelle" I whispered she looked in my eyes, and then I felt her fingers inside me moving to the same rhythm as she was riding Britton.
I was at the edge. I was going to fall over.
"Britton" Estelle gasped and moaned.
" cum for me, now. "  he took Estelle's fingers out of me and replaced them with his own, as Estelle moved faster.
"Cum with me love " she moaned to me, with her eyes still locked on mine as we came together. With Britton not to far behind.
I couldn't breath, Estelle moved to the side as Britton laid me down in between them.
" we are so unbelievably happy we found you doll" Estelle said
Out of curiosity I asked " why didn't you guys mark me ?"
" we wanted to make sure you were ready princess. And we didn't want to put to much on you at once. I don't know what those books taught you but marking isn't a one and done thing... it's a ceremony of sorts and for humans it can be a lot to take in. " Britton said.
" you see , when lions meet their mates they are to present them to the entire pride. Then The immediate families come together in celebration with a dinner and a party. Kind of like a human wedding. After the dinner and some speeches the family leaves and the mates do the marking. But this event can only happen on a full moon."
"The full moon makes the mate pull stronger. There is going back after you commit. There is no divorce or separation. It's not always peaches and cream, if we separate for to long our lions go mad. Not only that but our human form and lion form eventually separate from each other. So you have a vegetable human and a rabid lion. It's bot go for either party involved. "Estelle finished off.
Britton kissed my forehead and pulled me close.
"You have all the time in the world to think it over, we aren't going anywhere.  Now get some rest you two so you can wake up on my dick" I giggled and rolled over to face Estelle " is he always so insatiable?" She nodded her head and laughed
"Get use to it princess it's only going to get worse" he chuckled as he wrapped both of us in his arms.
Caged in a sandwich of protection I fell asleep with a smile.

OMG YOU GUYS ITS BEEN AGES!!! I'm so so sorry. Please enjoy and comment or pm me with any ideas cause I'm close to deleting this book..
💚bakeycakes