chapter 5

Chapter 5

          ** attention this chapter contains sexual situations * please skip if this is not your thing ** 

I made my way home on my bike dodging cars in a haze . once I reached my building I say hi to security guard at his station. I grab my keys as I head  to the elevator I push the 5 button and wait for it to reach my floor . I walk out of the elevator  down the hall to the last door on the left . I unlock my door and immediately kick of my shoes and make my way to the bathroom to take a shower . I take off my clothes as the water heats up , I step in and nearly moaned at the sensation. It felt so good , but nearly as good as their touches and kisses, the way my skin heated up like lightning when I kissed  Britton for the first time , the way his hands felt on my body, I slowly start to caress my stomach thinking how it would feel for his hands to do this while Estelle kissed me . I want to touch her .i want to touch both of them . run my hands all over their bodies kiss them both again

 . my left hand trails to my plump breast while my right travels to my hips, to my thighs then back up . I think what it would feel like to kiss over Estelle’s body , every single inch of her delectable tan skin. Trace her gorgeous tattoos . I imagine Brtitton behind me running his hands all over me as I did it to Estelle , I gently scratched my hands up my thighs and ran my left one over my sex . I slipped a finger between my folds and discovered I was soaked . im not sure how this works , I’ve never touched my self before . but I need this. I ran the tip of my finger gently over my clit , i let out a small gasp , this feels good . I applied a little more pressure .

“mmm” I moaned . I in creased the pressure on my clit and sped up a little to.

Ooh-AAAHH fucking shit “ I jumped out of the shower as the water turned ice cold . I tuned off the water and grabbed a towel , my hello kitty one to be exact , and wrapped it around me . well so much for that fun . I need to get some sleep anyway . I brush my teeth and head to my bedroom and slip on some baggy basketball shorts and a cami and climb into my bed ,and get nice and comfy. But realize my phone is in the living room . well I don’t really need it , but what if Estelle or Britton texts . with that I jumped out of bed to go get it . I grabbed it off the coffee table and headed back to my room . I got comfortable in my bed put my phone on the charger and grabbed my ipad so I could read a book on wattpad . I needed something new so I chose a werewolf story. As I read I couldn’t help but to think that It would be so awesome to have a mate . I got to the part where the girl was getting the tingles when he touched her and a pull to touch him or be around him , the way he looked at her with love and adoration and how in his eyes she seen all she needed for now and forever.. aww that would be nice, to be so in love with someone and they return the feeling  … HOLY FUCK ME !! . could Britton and Estelle be my mates? I mean everything this book and countless others described was exactly how they made me feel . this is crazy talk , as much as I want to believe in mates and werewolves its just not possible I think. I need to go to bed before I start to believe my crazy thoughts . I was  just closing my eyes when my little creature climbed up the foot of my bed and attacked my toes. Little shit head , I gently kicked him off my foot and he walked up my body to get to my pillow and laid on top of my head where he normally slept and zonked out . that’s my nemo . crazy kitten .!

hello . that was my first ever sexual scene . it probly sucked but I tried . do you think Britton and Estelle are werewolves ? are they ,mates ?

funfact nemo is my real cat and he does sleep on my head every night and he also attackes my feet daily . but I love him . will update soon