Chapter 2

Chapter 2

 I hear whispering to my left, I turn my head to look but it’s kind of dark out here and all I  can make out is 2 people looking at me . It looks like a girl and a guy. but me being me and not paying attention I trip over my feet for the second time today and fall right on my face. Ouch!

“Are you ok?” asked the most melodic voice my ears have ever had the pleasure of listening to. It was deep and smooth, orgasmic even.  Then interrupting my thoughts was a sweet caring but sexy as hell female voice. God she sounded beautiful.

“Sweetheart do you need help “she asked. I have yet to look at them. I was just trying to get my balls together to look up at them. My body was a frenzy of humming sort of like an over active bee hive. My hands were sweating I had that giddy feeling again. Out of the corner of my eye I saw someone kneel down beside me.

The humming intensified as the being got closer.

As my brain wanted to stay my feet had other plans and I sprang up away from the two mystery people. But as I was standing I stumbled and two strong arms caught me.

This is it I thought. My skin is coming off from the strength of this vibrating. I felt breath on my face and it smelled of faint bourbon and mint it smelled delicious. But his smell. Oh god that smell had my panties dripping in need. It was better than and cologne I have ever smelt.  God ell get your shit together this is a stranger.

“Hello “the girl said as she tapped me giggling slightly trying to get my attention. That touch alone made me do what I did next. I lept in her arms and kissed the shit out of her. I have no idea why I’m sucking this strange girl’s face, but here I was making a fool of myself. But you know what, I didn’t care, she tasted like heaven. Our mouths moved perfectly together. Damn I don’t want to stop. I’ve never kissed a girl before, aside from my mom and nana and I’m pretty sure they don’t count. But this, this felt like I was meant to kiss her. I was meant to be in her arms.