chapter 8

Chapter 8

 **warning some sexual scenes towards the end 

I wake up to snores and rumbles beneath me. I slowly open my eyes to see swirling black ink on soft tan skin . I lift my head up to see that Britton is on his stomach with his head on Estelle’s arm, I am on my stomach laying on Brittons back with estelles other arm over my back , I look over to see her peeking over at me with a small sleepy smile on her face. I smile back at her.

“morning” I groggily whisper.

‘morning love”  she says quietly

Im so comfy, I don’t want to move. I feel Britton stir underneath me . I look over at estelle and give her a smirk. I lift up a little and start to place gentle kisses all over britton, his back, shoulders, neck his face. He peeps his eyes open and grins . god his smile is gorgeous.

“ ah why did you stop” he pouted estelle and I giggled and leaned over and started to kiss him all over , so I joined in .

“ well good morning to me “  he said happily . Estelle rolled me off him .

“ sorry I needed to cuddle “ she giggled out . I looked at her and grinned

“ I am perfectly ok with that . I was tired of mister manly man anyways” I said . Estelle started to laugh .

“hey ! I want to join “ and joined he did . next thing I know im being squished as Britton lays on top of us .

We both started to laugh really hard . I felt sorry Estelle since she was on bottom .

“ ugh I cant breath you baboon” I huffed out but he laughed and got off .

I decided I need to get up since it was 2 p.m .

“ come on sleepy heads get up and ill make food. “I said as I stood up and made my way to the small kitchen . I pull out stuff to make my famous grilled cheese . ok so not really famous but its really damn good. I get out Texas toast, steakhouse onion cheddar cheese and shredded pork . sounds gross but man its tasty. I out the pork in the microwave and butter the bread ,once the pork is done I put a piece of cheese on the bread then pork then cheese again then the top bread then put it in the pan and I continue to make two more sandwiches. I feel strong arms wrap around me and a face in my neck.

“what are you makin babe.” Britton asks

“ yummy stuffed grilled cheese”  I smile up at him “ where is Estelle “

“ she had a phone call . she’ll be out in a minute.”

“ ok will you get the plates from that top cabinet” he lets go of me and reached up into the cabinet to get three plates . he set them beside me as I put the sandwiches on the plate .

“im going to go get Estelle . go ahead and start eating . “ I smiled at him and

I walked down the short hall to my room and peeked in the door . and damn am I glad that I came and got her .  she was in the middle of changing her shirt from my tanktop to her own . looking at her tattoo coverd back, my body started to hum , a flush came to my cheeks as I slowly walked behind her , I couldn’t stop my hands from reaching out to caress her back. I gently ran my fingers down her soft skin, I stepped closer and wrapped my arms around her and placed gentle kisses on her shoulders and the back of her neck, she shivered and I relished in the sound that came from her mouth. She turned around and crashed her lips to mine . this kiss was not gentle but I could feel the passion and the love that came from her. I moaned as she nibbled my bottom lip asking for entrance . I gladly opend my mouth and our tongues did a lustful dance against one another. Her hands were roaming over my body as my hands did the same . her fingers lightly scratched my back, I had to break the kiss to let the moan escape my lips , she took this opportunity to trail kisses across my jaw to my neck , she found my sweet spot near the back of neck, my knees wobbled at the pleasure as she bite down on the spot . she pulled back to look at me, as she let her hands wander up my shirt, and slowly removed it and tossed it to the side. I ran my hands to the back of her bra and quickly un-hooked it , letting it fall to the ground . the pull I felt to her was so powerful , I needed her rite now .  my eyes remained on her slid my shorts off , my breath hitched when her nails raked down my inner thighs as she removed my shorts.

“ I want you. All of you , you have no idea how much I care about you, how much we care about you. You mean everything to the both of us . we did not know that we would have a second mate, but im glad we do. I know there is so much you don’t understand yet sweetheart but we will be patient with you. You’re safe ,protected and loved with us. We will never hurt you” she stated . with all the honesty in the world held in her beautiful blue eyes. So lost in her gaze I didn’t realize a stray tear had fallen on my cheek. She wiped it away gently and leaned in to press her lips to mine. There was so much passion in this kiss. But I felt as tho something was missing and I knew instantly what it was, or should I say who that was .

“I want britton.” Not two seconds after his name fell from my lips his muscular arms wrapped around me and he leaned his head onto my shoulder.

“im right here love . but can I say I was rather enjoying the show of my two beautiful girls.” He chuckled .  Estelle smiled at him while she leaned in and kissed him. Britton slid his right hand in panties cupping me gently, while his left hand went to Estelle breast. I moaned out loud when is finger slid between my folds and gently rubbed my throbbing bundle of nerves. Estelle was moaning into their kiss. I leaned over and started kissing on her neck, while britton continued playing with me. I suddenly bit down on estelles neck when his thick finger entered my wet entrance,  I  screamed out against her hot flesh , she screamed out as well .i about lost it just by her screams.

BAM BAM BAM. I jumped out of my skin when someone pounded on my door

“ what the fuck” I whisper yelled . im going to murder the person on the other side of that door.

“ seriously? “ britton growled out as Estelle huffed .

Ugh. “ im sorry . let me go get that. I quickly threw on some clothes and ran for the door as the banging persisted.

“ hold on .jeez im coming “

“ no your not “ britton yelled from my room . I couldn’t help the laugh that came from my lips.

I ripped open the door only to find my sobbing best friend

“ oh my god jay whats wrong?