chapter 4

Chapter 4

. why did I just agree to that . I don’t know them . I rushed back inside . but turned back around and walked out . I forgot to put the trash in the dumpster . they were just starting to walk away when I rushed out . they looked at me funny .

“forgot to put the trash in the dumpster and grab the can . “ I mumbled . to my embarrassment they laughed . god there both so gorgeous.

I grabbed the trash can I headed back inside .

“what took you so long ell. Oh my gosh what happened to you!?” I hadn’t realized that my chefs pants were ripped at the knees from falling on the concrete and I had blood running down my palms and knees.

“ sorry Jeremy . I tripped and I took me a minute to get up “ I chuckled .

“ damn klutz “ Dax yelled laughing

“yah yah shut it “ I laughed and yelled back . I started to mop the floors . Britton and Estelle kept coming to my mind . then I remembered I didn’t ask where they wanted to meet . oh well I guess ill just go home . for some reason not seeing them again to night made my heart sad .

        “ Good job tonight guys . I’ll see you guys Thursday.” I said

“you off tomorrow ell?” Dax asked

“yup” I stated popping the p

“ bye “I yelled walking out of the door .

        I smiled when I seen Estelle and Britton standing in the parking lot .  they waited I thought with a blush coming to my cheeks.

“ hey !  “ the said in unison smiling at me

“ hi “ I waved and smiled shyly

“are you off work now love “Britton asked  lightly .

“ yah . but I don’t really want to go anywhere with holes in my pants “ I stated laughing .

“ you still look beautiful . how does you knees feel ? “ Estelle asked .  I blushed at her calling me beautiful . it should feel weird coming from a girl but oddly it doesn’t it feels beyond comfortable.

“They sting a little but I’m fine .” I said .

“ ok then babe . lets go get a drink “ Britton said and grabbed my hand . holy shit what is this feeling ?. I’m being electrocuted by lust it feels like . but there is more than just lust . I cant place what it is . But I feel it.

As we walk into the bar Estelle places her hand on the small of my back. Good gravy im going to melt . my knees started to shake, my skin is on fire and I’m in between two very very attractive people and I look like bum in my ripped chefs pants and a chef coat , don’t even get me started on my current smell! When Britton lets go of my hand to let me sit down, I feel like empty from his lack of contact but not so much when Estelle continues to touch my back . 

        I sit next to Estelle and Britton sits across from us . Estelle moves her hand from my back to join her other hand on top of the table.

“so Ellison tell us about you “ Britton asked

“ well call me ell, um, I moved here to Seattle a few months ago. I have a cat nemo and he has a lucky paw with six toes. “ I say in an excited tone. “ I’m 22 but I act like a 16 yr old sometimes… “  I trail off not knowing what else to say as Britton’s  gorgeous eyes look at me. I took this time to study them , Britton was tall atleast 6’2 muscular but not to much , dark brown hair that I wanted to run my fingers thru, yummy pouty lips that I wanted to know how they felt on my lips. Or maybe my other li..

“ what can I do for you sexy“  I was pulled out of my thoughts by a bleach blonde bimbo eyeing up Britton like he was juicy steak and she was starving . I was angry . I felt jealous. i had to tell my self he was not mine to be jealous over he was Estelle’s  .

“eyes back in your head bimbo” Estelle said in a venomous tone .  . I laughed hysterically . the bimbo didn’t tho, she however looked like she was about to snap at Estelle . instead she smirked and looked back at Britton.

“what would you like to drink handsome” bimbo said as she rubbed his arm like a cat in heat . what I did next was irrational . I don’t know what  came over me . I moved past bimbo and straddled Brittons lap and kissed him . God my body felt like it was a bolt of lightning. He deepened the kiss as his hands ran over my thighs slowly making their way to my ass, I failed at holding back the moan that escaped my lips as he squeezed my ass gently . Realization hit me hard causing me to jump  off his lap. Oh  my god what did I do . I just made out with Estelles boyfriend . atleast I think that’s what they are.

“ o-oh  m-my  god I am so so sorry . I don’t know what came over me . I am so sorry . “ I stuttered out as I looked at my feet . damn im a fool.  “ I should go “  I turned around when I felt a small hand grab mine . I knew it was Estelle , she should hit me or something I bet she so mad .

“ don’t go “  she said . when I looked up she looked said but her eyes looked sort of happy .  I looked to Britton and his expression was the same as hers .

“ I don’t understand .  you should be angry . I mean you don’t know me and I just made out with you . he’s your..” I was cut off by her soft plump lips on mine . I reacted immediately by kissing her back and putting my arms on her shoulders . what the hell is wrong with me, kissing  everyone tonight . im a hoe I concluded.  She pulled back to look at me and put her forehead on mine and traced my cheek with the pads of her fingers.

“ I’m not mad sweetheart . I’m the exact opposite really . don’t go and let us tell you about us . explain all of this . “ she said as she pointed to the three of us .

“ um ok.” I said . im so confused .

“but I should say im not normally so whorish . “ I said with a blush 

“ we would never think of you as ‘whorish’ love . “ Britton chuckled out .  at that moment Brittons phone went off .

“yah “ he said angrily into the phone “im busy this better be important.”  As he listend to the person on the other line he looked to Estelle with a harden jaw .

“ ok we will be there soon . don’t act until we get there “ he looked to me

“ im sorry love but we have to go . “ he stood up and came over to me and Estelle .

“ give us your number and we will meet up soon to talk again. “ I handed him my phone and watched as he put his number in and sent himself a text with my number then handed it to Estelle and she did the same . he handed it back

“ we will see you soon sweetheart “ Estelle said kissing my cheek . I blushed .

“ I promise we will explain all of this soon . I know you have questions . “ he kissed my forehead and then they left . I blushed pizza sauce red. So much for drinks . ha in your face bimbo.

A/N

Hello my lovely readers . I know this is probably not so good but thank you for reading anyway .i am not a writer this was just an idea that I have had for a while it will pick up soon . I promise there will also be some steamy sex scenes . if you have any ideas that could help this story comment or message me they would be greatly appreciated . im just sort of coming up with things as I go . thank you !