chapter 6

Chapter 6

BOOM! I jolt out of bed and about piss my pants at the sound of the loud thunder . I absolutely hat thunderstorms. Well since I am up I guess I can go make a cup of hot tea since im not going back to sleep any time soon. I stumble out of bed tripping over different objects scattered thru out my messy room because I cant be bothered to turn on lights .

Just as im about to grab the tea bag from the cabinet my phone starts to ring .. what the hell? Who could be calling me at this hour ? I stumble and trip over stuff and my self as I make my way back to my room in a rush to get to my phone . without looking at the caller i.d I answer

“hello ?”

“Ell are you ok ?” a deep masculine voice asked

“Britton?”

“yah its me sweetheart Estelle’s here to “

“hi love “ Estelle came in . just as im about to respond the is a big crack of thunder sounds out and I let out a small squeak . I start to panic and my breathing picks up . I am so scared .

“ Elle ? whats wrong ? “

“talk to us sweetheart “

“ I-I-I I hate storms and im a little scared right now . “

“give us your address . “

“ umm . why “  why would they want that ?

“ we will come sit with you till the storm is over .. that’s if you want us to . “ Estelle says

My body and heart say yes but my mind is very iffy . I mean I did just meet them . I mean I did fell a very strong sense of comfort when I was with them . this thought made me think about the whole mate thing . weird I know!. Oh what the hell I need comfort and why not get it from two very attractive people.

So I gave them my address and they said they would be here in 10 min.

I turned on my bedroom light , I should really clean up real quick. I start to throw clothes in my basket in my closet and picking up the little stuff that nemo has drug out an played with. After my room looks better I run to the living room and make sure it looks decent. Not 2 minutes later there is a knock at my door and I jump 10 feet high . with my hand over my chest to calm my rapidly beating heart I slowly open the door to reveal a very wet looking britton and Estelle . I smile once I see them and invite them in . as they walk past they each give me a peck on the cheek. This makes me blush .

I usher them to the living room and we all sit down. I sit in the chair as they sit on the couch.

“ are you still scared love ?”  Britton asks

“ a little . I really hate storms “ I reply looking away from them  a little embarrassed . I cant believe they are here .

“there is no need to be embarrassed love , im still scared of the dark and spiders “ Estelle states smiling a little .

“oh my gosh I am to . I really hate spiders . im ok with the dark if I'm with someone or I know that someone else is in the house . “ I state laughing a little.  At this moment another big bang of thunder comes crashing thru my apartment . I duck my head into my hands until the noise stops .

“come here ell” britton says.

Without even thinking twice I quickly get out of my chair and get in between the both of them. I pull my legs up and close my eyes as I adjust to the new warmth that spreads thru my body while being so close to them.