Chapter 13

Chapter 13
When I awake in the morning the first thing I notice is that I'm alone. This saddens me a little. I get up and and go to the bathroom to pee and brush my teeth. I'm not sure who's toothbrush is who's but I chose the Orange one. As I'm brushing my teeth I look in the mirror . My hair is a total mess, my cheeks are flushed and my eyes are really bright. I look happy and well rested.
I pad out of the bathroom and make my way downstairs where I am greeted by the heavenly smell of bacon. God I love bacon. I feel like bacon should be a god and be worship daily. I walk into the kitchen to find the most glorious sight ever. There cooking delicious bacon is Britton, with no shirt on and sweats slung low on his waist. I watch As he moves around and the muscles in his arms and back contract and flex. It's so beautiful.
I walk up behind him and wrap my arms around his waist and hold him as I place a few kisses on his back.
" good morning baby doll " he says to me sweetly, and brings my hand up to his lips and kisses it gently. It makes me melt. I nuzzle into his back and inhale his manly intoxicating scent. He turns around in my arms.
" are you hungry babe?"
" extremely "
" go sit down and I'll bring it to you when it's finished. ES won't be home till later she had some stuff to do at the shop"
" okay" I made my way to the living room and grabbed the remote and switched on the t.v. As I flipped through the guideAnd I came across the best movie ever possibly made. Finding nemo!
A few minutes later Britton comes in with two plates of food and sits beside me and hands me my plate. I immediately dig into the bacon.
" what are we watching?" He asks.
The bacon falls out of my mouth as I look at him in. Disbelief.
" please tell me your joking you don't know what this is ?"
"Should I ?"
I pause not really knowing what to say. I mean who doesn't know the story of the lost little clown fish with the lucky fin and the journey his dad goes on to find him.
" yes, you poor poor man" I say as I shake my head. I set my plate on the coffee table and turn towards him. " I'm sorry Britton, this isn't going to work" I stare at his face and watch all the emotions that pass his eyes. I struggle not to laugh.
" what ?!" He yells. I start laughing. He soon realizes it was a joke and pounces on me and starts tickling me.
" Britton.. Stop!!" I squeal out, twisting and turning to escape his fingers.
" your so mean ell" he suddenly stops and kisses me sweetly.
"Hey Britton?"
"Yes love ? "
" can I walk your kitty ?" He looks at me like I'm some sort of odd creature.
" ell" he scoffs almost in disbelief " I'm not a kitty. I'm a lion, a vicious meat eating predator, not some hose cat like nemo."
" that may be true for a wild lion. But you're not wild, you're tame therefore you my lover are a over sized cuddly kitty" I beam at him knowing I'm pushing his buttons but I also know he will shift for me.
" thanks babe for making me sound like the alpha male I am" he huffs out in sarcasm. But sure enough he starts to strip so he can shift. I hear the cracking of his bones as he shifts, I open my eyes and see his beautiful lion in front of me. I walk slowly towards him , even tho I know Britton is inside this lion I am smart enough know that he and his lion are separate beings and. Britton may put up with my taunting but his lion won't. I lift my hand out to show I mean no harm he bows his large head in signal that it's ok to touch. I put my hands in his mane, I admire how soft it is.
" can we go walk out back ? " I ask him and he stands up and walks towards the back door. I open it and follow him out. He walks to the edge of the woods in the yard and starts walking on the path so I follow behind. He slows down so he can walk beside me and I put my hand on his back. I feel all the muscles clench and release with each step. We walked for a few minutes through the woods until we came to an enormous tree, the roots came out and wound through the dirt on to the path. I didn't notice one root and tripped and fell into Britt which caused him to stumble. He whipped around to make sure I was ok and not injured. His big fury face was so close to mine as he checked me over. He nuzzles the side of my neck, I feel the softness of his fur on my face and I slowly move my hand up to stroke his face. He lowers his body to the forest floor in between my legs to where I'm seated on the ground all the while is face never moves from my neck. It feels almost as if he's hugging me. I continue to stroke him and he begins to purr. The moment is suddenly interrupted when Britton springs up and starts growling at something behind me. I go to turn but a massive paw heeds my movements. His growl is now joined by another low growl, but there is something menacing about this one the growl get louder as it approaches us. Chills run down my spine as I see Britton crouch lower seeming to be about to pounce but instead he lets out a very loud roar. I'm so scared I'm shaking worse thAn a leaf. The next thing I know is Britton leaps over me in one single powerful bound. I quickly crawl over to a bush that is closer to the tree I hide my shaking body the best I can. Then loud roars erupt, I can tell that it's more than just two this time. The last Thing I remember before the fear rips away the world is someone screaming my name in panic. My reality is consumed by thick darkness as I pass out...

⭐️🌞🌟🌞🌟🌞🌟🌞🌟🌞🌟🌞🌟🌞🌟🌞🌟 hello my lovely readers!!!! I k is that it has been a very long long time since I updated and you have my sincerest apologies. I was on a cruise ship for six months along with other personal things. I hope you enjoy this new chapter. I also want to say a HUGE THANK YOU TO ALL MY READERS THAT HAVE STUCK WITH ME. ESPECIALLY _Tionna!!! Girl you are amazing and thank you so much for sticking with me.. PLEASE COTE AND COMMENT PLEASE IT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD TO ME!!!! Again I apologize for any grammatical errors
💚Bakeycakes