Epilouge

The day after the incident had died down, Seto had held a meeting in his "secret laboratory" and Jason finally got to find out what was in the file.

"False medical records?" Jason questioned, a bit disappointed with his findings. "What's with the rejected look? This was actually an important find!" Seto said.

Ty and Sky had looked through the false and true medical record. In the lie one was the one Sub turned into the base so that he would look perfectly healthy for the spot.

The real one, however, held something much more... Dark. "Narcissistic delusions, psychotic breaks, extreme impaired judgement." Sky read off.

"Yeah, sounds like it." Ty muttered. Jason sorta shrugged. "I was kinda expecting something more juicy. Like pictures of Sky while he was sleeping or something." He said.

Sky gave him a funny look. "Why in the world would you think that?" He asked. Jason rubbed the back of his head. "You'd be surprised with what else I found in his room."

Before anyone could question it, the End portal started acting up. A flash of purple came and they all turned to look.

Suddenly, before anyone could even register what happened, Ty fell on his backside in an attack of giggles and coos.

"Okay, I'm not the only one seeing a huge lizard glomping Ty, right?" Brice asked. It was true.

Sitting on top of Ty's chest was what seemed to be a baby Ender Dragon! Just a more small and adorable version.

It was about the size of a large pug and had tiny claws and fangs. It's scales hadn't even fully developed yet, making them seem softer to the touch than a normal Ender Dragon.

It was small but damn it was strong!

Ty couldn't help but smile and laugh, trying to keep the energetic thing from attack his face.

"What the hell? Why is this here?" Jason asked. Ty shrugged. "Don't know. Look, it's got a note in its mouth."

"What's it say?" Sky asked, sitting next to Ty on the ground. Ty pulled the note from the dragon.

"Ty the Human, I thank you for not abusing your divine given power. You are a trustworthy human and I respect you. If there is any favor needed, feel free to ask me anytime. Do not worry about Endermen, they will not harm you.

And another thing: an Ender Egg had just hatched and due to your presence and Ender blood, this infant had watched you from the other side and grown fond. I trust you will take good care of it. It is my own son.

Thank you once again. My prayers go to you and your loved one."

"It just ends like that?" Seto asked. Ty shrugged. "Yeah. This is so sweet! I have my own baby Ender Dragon!" He cheered. The dragon was riled up again, resuming its task at licking Ty's face.

"He's so cute!"
"Awwww can I pet him?"
"He's adorable!"

Sky pouted. "Hey, I don't care how cute you are! That's my boyfriend!" He crossed his arms.

Jason tilted his head to the side. "Wait, am I the only one that will question how an Ender Dragon wrote a note?"

"Don't question it."

::::2 WEEKS LATER::::

After all the recruits had settled down and been informed of the situation, Ty was accepted into the base again and Sub is to be banished forever.

Skylox was once again a name to be sling shot around like the plague.

Sky's back was healing nicely and he was up and running, sword in hand and ready to train.

I say train because there were no more squids to fight. Since Sub had killed their king in a sudden break, there was no one to lead them. They were either already defeated or dispersed deep into the ocean.

Hopefully they will be smart enough not to try and rise up again.

Since the war was over, everyone was free to return home to their own villages or huts.

Seto and Brice happily lived in their little mountain home, only needing each other.

Jerome and Mitch decided to make their own little hut by the ocean side where they can always swim and have fun.

Jason stayed at the Sky Army HQ to keep things running and train any new recruits with the newer generals.

Sky and Ty moved in together in their own mountain home wit their new dragon too. They had decided to name the dragon Riot, given it was so energetic and had trouble not breaking stuff.

They lived with not a care in the world and had fun playing video games or training or just talking their days away.

As it turns out, Ty can vaguely control when he can turn Ender. If he really tried, he could maybe get his nails a bit sharper or feel his bones shift to form wings.

But other than that he had to get angry to actually turn Ender. The only reason they knew that was because Jeffrey had gotten between him and Sky when they were trying to cuddle.

Now Jeffrey is a bit traumatized by Ty but he started it, so Ty says.

Nobody really talked about what happened. After all the generals had apologized for thinking Ty was a traitor, everything kinda went quiet.

Sky really didn't want to talk about it. He had too many scares from the entire incident he just didn't want to think about it. Ty didn't push it either. They had to move on with their lives.
------

Sky and Ty were lying in their bed that night, Riot sleeping in a ball at the foot of their bed. The two were looking at each other contently.

"What do you think we should do now that the war is over?" Sky asked. Ty shrugged. "Don't know. Start a new one?" He joked.

Sky shook his head. "Uh-Uh. No more wars. Though I will say I'll miss slashing squids. I just want some free time with you." He said.

Ty nodded. "Same here. Whatever it is you want to do, I'm all in for it. Anything at all." He said, taking Sky's hand in his.

Sky looked around in thought. "Hm, well there is one thing I was thinking about doing." He said.

"Anything. What is it?" Ty asked.

"Can we raise some sheep in the mountains?" Sky asked hopefully.

Ty chuckled. "We're already in the mountains, Sky."

"Great! Then let's raise them in our backyard!" Sky cheered.

"You know, Riot might eat them." Ty warned, raising an eyebrow. Sky fake gasped. "He better not touch my sheep!" He said.

Ty laughed. "Tell you what, I'll go catch a mommy and daddy sheep tomorrow. Then you can knock yourself out raising as much sheep as you want. Sound good?"

Sky nodded, pecking Ty on the cheek with a kiss. "Yeah." Ty smiled. "Good night Sky. I love you."

"Love you too.... Enderlox."

"Here we go again...."
------
(A/N: Officially. Completed. OMG. #SwagYolo #CantBeTamed.

Jk jk thanks again guys for all the support. I really means a lot.

So what do you guys propose we do now until the sequel comes out? A Q&A Book, perhaps? Or do we just wait until me and my amazing co-writer get on it.

Yes, we read that right. The sequel will have a co-writer, which is the fantastic Rookie_Ships12

Go check this son of a beezy out ;)

Oh yeah, be sure to stick around for an alternate ending suggested by @iisghosteh which I will post sometime this week.

Until next time guys!
PEACE <3)