Unspoken

SUBS POV

God damn those recruits! Can't they do anything right?! They couldn't at least hold him off until I got there?! How hard could it be for an entire squad to get one guy?!

I dashed back up the stairs of the base, pushing past a bunch of ravaging recruits. Some, even from the Dead Army, trailed behind me, asking what they should do now.

I didn't pay much mind though. I just needed to get to Sky before Ty did. I couldn't let Deadlox get to him, or else it's all over for me!

I nearly ripped off the handle to my office door when I threw it open. I almost screamed out of rage and recruits gasped behind me.

Deadlox and Sky were in my office, standing face to face and close to each other. Emotions ran wild and at that point I wanted to waste Deadlox.

The two in the office turned to face me, Sky with wide eyes. My body turned cold. I was frozen in place, staring back at him. Deadlox told him.

Sky looked as if he wanted to say a million things at once but couldn't even utter a word. He looked so hurt and sad and upset it nearly killed me.

My gaze turned to a glare as I faced the head phone wearing boy. My grip on my sword tightened, showing I was ready to slice him down. I looked him in the eye and he fearlessly did the same back.

"It's all over. You're finished." He simply said, grabbing Sky's hand. I didn't hesitate at the second. I raised my sword to him and charged.

Deadlox pushed himself away from Sky to keep him safe. He drew his own sword as a defense and went to grab my wrist, probably to yank it down. I allowed him to get in close.

Once he was close enough, then I would be able to drive my sword into the back of that big head of his. Then he'd be gone.

Before he could, though, we were both yanked from each other.

I looked behind me to see a pissed off Seto, both his hands glowing purple. He was using his magic to hold me and Ty away from each other.

I saw we were both bound by strips of purple magic. Fucking Seto got in my way. I could've ended this all now! I struggled against the restraints with no avail.

I wanted to kill him, I wanted to kill him!

Sky quickly went to Seto's side, grabbing onto his arm. "Seto! Let them down! We made a big mistake!" He pleaded. Seto just gave a nod of acknowledgement. Sweat was already beading his forehead due to the energy he was using up.

He didn't release us. Instead, he turned to look at the recruits crowding the door. "We are going to talk on private. No one follow." He ordered.

And with that, we all teleported. Wherever he's taking us, that's where I'm going to get it. Are they going to kill me for what I've done? What's going to happen?

I never thought I would be caught. I was so careful. I planned everything out. I should've killed Deadlox when I had the chance.

I just wanted to have Sky. Now that won't be possible.
.
.
.
Is this what true sadness feels like?
-----
TYS POV

Seto dropped us when we arrived at our destination. I quickly took in the area. We were in Setos secret magic room. I guess he really didn't want anyone to get in this.

The room consisted of shelves filled with potions and books and chests, a desk with an arrangement of torches, and two mystic- looking portals.

We were underground so no one would be able to find us easily. I turned to Seto. Does he know what happened? "Seto-" I tried.