Catching Up

JASONS POV

"So Sub made it seem like I was the traitor. He even left a note... And he fucking told Sky me and him were over with." Ty repeated my story, as though to confirm it. I gave a sad nod.

"What the hell is wrong with him?! I don't know what I did to upset him but it's defiantly not worth this! Oh, Sky, please don't trust him!"

I sat with my back to the bars, sighing. "And since I came too close to finding the truth, he had to get rid of me. I wonder how he'll cover up my disappearance." I pondered.

Ty gave a angry yell, slamming his hands against the cage door again. "Why did he have to do this?! What is it that he gains from all of this?! I swear to Notch if he fucking hurts Sky, I'll break his arms! No, that's not enough. Let me get my hands on him." He said, anger burning in his eyes.

I bowed my head in thought. I remembered what he told me before he knocked me out.

'I am doing this for Sky.'

"I... I don't think he'll hurt Sky. At least, not anymore than he already has." I said. Ty looked at me. "What do you mean?" He asked. I sighed.

"I knew I should've said something when I found out. Gosh, I'm such an idiot!" I cursed myself, slapping my palm on my forehead.

"What, what is it? Jason?" Ty asked, stepping closer to me. I looked up at him. My eyes widened in realization.

"Sub is in love with Sky. He did all of this just to be with him."

------

SETOS POV

I sadly looked down as some recruits helped clean the carpet of blood. Why did this have to happen? Brice snaked his hand around mine and gave it a reassuring squeeze.

"You alright?" He asked. I nodded. "Yeah. I knew when I put him on probation that he might've been a traitor. I just didn't think we'd lose more recruits. Oh Ty..." I muttered.

"Hey, it's not your fault. It's not anyone's fault. It's Ty's, that lowlife." Bruce mumbled to himself, frowning. I gave a nod, but I didn't want to even think that someone we all worked with for so long could do this.

"Seto." I heard. I turned to see Ian and Jordan(CaptainSparklez) walk up to us. "What's up?" I asked. "Why haven't you called a meeting yet? We need to discuss this matter as a unit." Jordan said.

I cocked my head to the side. "Huh? I wasn't asked to call a meeting. I was thinking of doing so but it wasn't going to happen right now." I said.

"Mitch and Jerome said they sent Jason to get you to call a meeting. Didn't you talk to him?" Ian asked. I shook my head.

"I haven't seen Jason all day. He's probably dealing with this himself. Poor guy was probably closer to Ty than the rest of us. Well, besides Sky..." I said.

"Jason said he would talk to you. Anyways, just call the meeting. We have to decide on what to do next. Ty has classified information he can and will give to the squids so we have to be on our toes." Jordan said.

I nodded. "Right. I'll call a meeting right away then. Somebody get Sky. We don't want to start without him." I said.

"Sub is with him. He went to his room after I left. Poor guy, he's devastated." Ian said. That's understandable. He did trust Ty with everything he had, including the army.

"Good thing he's with Sub though. The guy always know what to say without even speaking."

I hope we can still win this war, with or without Ty. Or should I say Deadlox. Ty was the name we called our friend, he's now the enemy. He's to be treated as such.

I gave Brice a nod and let go of his hand, walking down the hall and to Jasons room. If he was dealing with this his own way, no doubt it'd be with Jeffrey and Dillion.

I contemplated knocking the door, but decided it wasn't needed in a situation like this. I softly opened the door, expecting him to be in. "Hey-"

What I saw wasn't Jason. It was his helmet, smashed in and broken on the floor. Under the bed, I could see Jeffrey hiding, scared as a pig can be. I nearly gasped.

"Where's.... What?" I muttered to myself. This is not happening.