I Couldn't Come Up With A Title...

(A/N: WOOOOW over 1k reads?? That's so amazing :D I can't explain how happy I am. Thank you guys so much for all the support!! Much love<3<3<3

Here's another chapter for you all!!)

SQUIDS POV

:::past midnight:::

"Hey. Hey. Hey, 104." My partner in security said, grabbing my attention. I turned to him. "What is it?" I asked.

"How do we know we can trust this guy? I mean, he IS human." He asked, juggling his squid gun from one tentacle to the other. I shrugged.

I, myself, had thought of it too. Why should we trust a human with direct contact with the Sky Army and its leader? How do we know he's not just trying to trick us instead? I didn't really agree with the idea.

But the king had trusted him. He let him even put our major supply source on the line just for a chance to land a blow on their army.

The plan those two made together had worked, despite my distrust. I wasn't there, but it sure sounded like we kicked ass. That stupid Sky didn't know what was coming!

I hear he was even knocked from the game for a while. Something about a ceiling falling on him and getting knocked in the head.

No worries for him, though. It's not like there is anything important in his head anyways.

"It doesn't matter if we trust him or not. All we have to do is trust the king and follow orders." I said, looking for the human along the beach sand. He should be here any minute now.

"Squid life sucks..." I heard my partner mumble. I rolled my eyes. "Keep on complaining. Maybe it'll get better." I sarcastically said.

We stayed hidden underneath the waves for a few more minutes, trying to find the human. It was well past midnight so the dark made it hard on squid eyes.

"Look. Is that him?" 107 asked. I turned to where he was pointing his tendril. Sure enough, there were two figures on their way over here. Or rather, there was one figure with another slung over his shoulder.

"Should be. Who else would be carrying an unconscious annoyance to the meeting point?" I said. We both swam closer to the shore as the human neared.

As we got closer we could make out their faces. Sure enough, it was our spy with his offering. He dropped the knocked out Deadlox onto the sand and crossed his arms.

As my partner inspected the limp boy, I turned to the other boy. "Excellent. The king will be happy with your... Gift." I said. All he did was give a nod. He's not a fan of words, is he?

"He's still out cold. Probably won't wake up until we get back to the palace." 107 said. "Good." I said.

I turned to the man that helped us, but he was already walking away. "Hey!" I called. He stopped and looked at me. "Aren't you coming back to the palace with us to make more plans with the king?" I asked.

I would assume he would. I mean, why only warn us about a certain invasion and hand over a prisoner. Given it was Deadlox, leader of the Dead Army and officer of the Sky Army. It was a worthwhile deal. Wouldn't this man plan to help us more?

He shook his head. I raised my squid gun. My distrust in him peaked again.

"Why help us then leave? How do we know you're not just gonna tell them of our plans now?" I questioned. Just who's side is he on anyways?

He merely pointed to our newest prisoner, as if obvious. "He means that he gave us Deadlox as a peace treaty of sorts. I'm guessing he already straightened this out with the king." 107 said.

"Seems legit." I nodded.

We watched as the man continued on his way back to wherever he came from. When he was gone, me and 107 picked up Deadlox.

"Oh how the king will love to see his newest prisoner."

--------

SKY'S POV

:::morning:::

Stupid sunlight...

I groaned and tried to roll away from the light but apparently my back didn't like that idea. It was too early for this shit and I'm not in the mood.

I opened my eyes, looking towards the window with disgust. I so didn't want to get up today. Even if I had to stay in bed, Seto will pile me up with paper work and such.

Yesterday's events just made me even more unmotivated to join the land of the living. Ty, my boyfriend whom I trust, is under probation because he was suspected of being a traitor.

I feel horrible that I couldn't stop it from happening, but I wasn't allowed to make any kind of judgement! Apparently I'm unfit to do so, so I had to watch as everyone slowly turned against Ty, or at least, stopped trusting him.

I can't say I'm innocent myself though. I had my doubts. Could he really have been a traitor? Would he have just been using our relationship as a cover, hoping that no one would suspect the commanders boyfriend?

A million possibilities ran through my thoughts, all making me doubt Ty even more. I mean, why else would he want to date me? The benefits of being close to me would've helped him work with the squids.

No, I should trust Ty. I loved him and he told me himself that he loved me back. That kiss we shared before the invasion made me think that we could win that fight.

Well, I was wrong about that. We didn't win. But I know for a fact that I love him.

Soon, my thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the door being opened. I looked to see a solemn-faced Ian looking at the ground. Why did he seem so glum?

"Hey Ian?" I said, confusion painting my expression. He looked up. "Morning Sky. Glad to see your awake." He said, though unenthusiastic.

"Why so sad? Are you disappointed I didn't slip into a coma in my sleep?" I tried to joke, but it didn't really come out as one. It was a terrible attempt given the circumstances.

Ian sighed, reaching into his pocket. He pulled out a piece of paper. "Here. This was found in Ty's room this morning." He said, handing me the note.

"Wait, is Ty in trouble? Is he okay?!" I asked, instantly worried. But Ian didn't respond. "Just read it." He said. I opened the note and in it was a typed message.

"Dear fellow Sky Army recruits. I'm writing this note not as a good bye, but as a confession.

Yes it was me. I am the traitor. I thought I could've gotten away with it too. I never really thought that someone would accuse me.

The thing is that I really did love working for the base. And I did love you, Sky. But the squids had a better offer for me and I took it.

I'm sorry. But I am siding with the squids for now on. Please don't hate me, I'm just thinking for the future. I am resigning from my position of Commander of the Dead Army and officer or the Sky Army.

And Sky, in other words, I'm breaking up with you. I'm so sorry..."

My heart dropped reading the note. So, it was Ty? For real? I had my doubts but I never thought that... Oh god.

I could feel tears start pricking at the backs of my eyes, threatening to come out. It was hard to believe that the others were right. That Ty would go against us. I dropped the note on the bed and closed my eyes.

How could you do this to us, Ty? We were best friends for so long, and boyfriends for a short amount of time. I thought I could trust you.

What was so great that you had to play us all like that? Did you even really love me then? Or was it all an act to make you seem less suspicious?

Ian placed a comforting hand on my arm. "The squids busted him out last night while we were on curfew. They even killed the guards. We found ink in the blood. Sky... I'm so sorry." He said.

I started crying right then. Ty... How could you do this?