The End

TYS POV

It was so cold....

Why am I on the ground?

What the hell is this feeling....

Loss? Sorrow? Dying anger? That wasn't the only thing that was dying... I fought so hard to protect Sky and I still lost. Why wasn't I good enough?

I was bleeding out. I was dying. I was in pain due to the sword still buried in my body. I was in agony because I failed Sky.

Maybe Sub was right. Maybe I don't deserve Sky. I mean if I did, then I wouldn't be here. Maybe he is better than me. But I don't want Sky to be stuck with that beast.

I wanted to break down in tears. I wanted to scream and cry, knowing I let him down. I very faintly felt my hand clutch weakly. I didn't have the strength to keep it like that.

The strong taste of my own blood kept me grounded and focused. I needed to get back up. I NEEDED TO GET HOME.

I concentrated on my limp hand, wondering why it felt so weird. It was strange have so weak control over my body.

My entire body felt numb. I was so weak. My stomach was a piece of frozen meat basically. I hurt so much to breathe.

My head was swimming. I tried to muster all of my energy to my hand. I needed to get up. I needed to save Sky. So long as I am breathing, I will protect him.

But I was so tired.

I gripped the hilt of the sword hard and tried to unseeth it from my abdomen with no luck. I put all my energy in it and yet I couldn't get it out.

I let out an exhausting breath. My hand dropped, defeated. Was I going to die here? I looked into the black of the End. The endless void. I felt like I was slipping into it.

Like each agonizing breath was just one breath closer to death. I didn't want to give up. I want to keep fighting. I want to save Sky. Make sure he's safe. I want to live the rest of my days by his side.

Not live my last moments all alone in the abyss of nothingness. I tear finally managed to slip from my dulling eye. I wanted to see Sky. His angelic face. His smile. His eyes.

Will this blackness be the only thing I see from now on?
-----------

SKYS POV

I backed away from the bowl in shock. Nothing felt real. I heard the guys ask me if I needed help, but I refused to acknowledge them.

I just witnessed the love of my life, the man I so wrongly accused and the guy that fought life and limb to come back, get stabbed. For me. Because he loved me.

It's all my fault. I tangled my fingers in my hair as I shook my head, denial threatening to take over.

No, he's not dead. He isn't dead. He can't be dead. Look he's still breathing. He's alright. He's going to be okay. He'll come back. He's not dead.

I didn't noticed how far away I wandered from my shocked friends until it was too late. I felt my back connect with something solid. Or someone.

I gasped and realized where I was. Right in front of the End portal. I looked behind me and wanted to break down. It was Sub. Smiling like he just won a game.

My legs itched for launch back to my friends but I was too slow. Sub grabbed my hand, holding his sword up in the other.

"I won Sky... Now there's no one to stop me from having you." He muttered, looking at me with some form of crazy care. I tried to pull my hand away.