The Master Plan

SUB'S POV

Sun rise was just peaking over the horizon by the time I got back to my office. I stood beside the window, watching a couple sheep walk in the grass outside.

I was proud of myself. Words couldn't explain the success I felt. I couldn't keep the smile off my face!

I had finally gotten rid of Deadlox. That damned dog is out of the way. Not only that, no one will miss him. They all think he's a traitor! Ha!

It was all too simple. Since the whole "winning Sky over sweetly" thing didn't work, I had to push it. So much so that there wasn't any competition. That meant getting Ty out of the picture.

I could clearly hear commotion from outside my office. I guess they just found the blood. I smirked, thinking of how easy this all was.

I don't know if everyone was stupid or I was just too smart. Of course, it may be the second one.

Since I wasn't invited to the meeting, I ease dropped when they were discussing the invasion plans.

All I had to do then was go to the squids with the info, make a deal with their king, and let them do the rest.

I told them not to attack Deadlox so it'll look like he was their ally. Simple misconception and fear caused everyone to doubt him.

I think the hardest part of this plan was sneaking into Seto's place and finding out where the squid base was. I knew he had maps of the bases somewhere in his house.

Nobody really paid attention to me. I don't think anybody even noticed that I left for a few days. I'm not complaining. If anyone had, the whole thing would've been blown.

After getting everybody to doubt Ty and put him on probation, all I had to do was get him to the squids, as part of our deal, and leave a fake note saying that he was a traitor and breaking up with Sky.

Now all I have to do is go back to the winning Sky over sweetly approach.

Soon, I'll not only have the satisfaction of being better than Ty, but I will finally have the man of my dreams running to me for comfort.

I hope they torture Deadlox. I hope they cause him so much pain that he begs for death. And I hope he knows that Sky and the rest of the base hates him now.

I silently chuckled to myself. Like I said, it was all too simple. It almost hurt how easy it was to play everyone. For a second, I had questioned if I really wanted to do this.

I knew I would be hurting people in the process but I still did it. I didn't care. I'd do anything for Sky. Maybe I was sociopathic.

I have no empathy for Ty. I have no empathy for the two recruits I killed. And I have no empathy for all the soldiers that died because I have the squids a heads up.

I do feel bad for hurting Sky's heart and trust though. But I will help him heal. Ty was no good for him anyways. I'm the only one for him.

Yeah, I'm the only one for Sky. I hope this proved it to you Deadlox. I am, and always will be, better than you.