Sudden Wedding

***************************************************************************************************************

Hey, guys!! I think I might have a few more chapter before ending the second book. I know it was shorter than the last one, but I promise that the next book (which will be published some time next week or so) will be great! Anyhoo, here's Chapter 14, ENJOY!!!!

***************************************************************************************************************

Lucy P.O.V

My jaw dropped with shock. "T-T-Tomorrow?!" 

"Yes, tomorrow. Is that a problem?" Natsu asked. My knees were shaking a lot, and nervousness controlled my mind. Sure, I was excited about getting married, but so soon! I had just gotten engaged yesterday! Natsu must've noticed my nervousness, because he walked up to me and stroked my cheek. "You don't have to be nervous. Try not to think of this as a wedding but...us legally and spiritually being together forever." He said. His face looked so calm and handsome, I didn't even know why I was even nervous. This man was my best friend, my lover; someone who would love me forever and beyond. I smiled, and gentley kissed him on the lips. "All gone?" He asked me.

"All gone." I smiled. "Now where are you sleeping tonight?"

He gave me a confused look. "What are you talking about."

I groaned and looked at the giant Fiore Clock Tower. "It's going to be midnight soon. After midnight, I can't see you until I walk down the aisle."

Shock widened his his eyes. "What! Since when has that been a rule!"

"Since weddings existed!" I exclaimed, laughing at Natsu's disappointment. He sat to the ground and groaned. "I wanted to spend the night at your place tonight." He mumbled.

"Hey, after we get married, we'll be living together." I sat down next to Natsu, and he put his arm around me. "We have fifteen minutes till midnight. What should we do?" I asked.

Natsu gave me a mischievous smile. Uh oh, I thought. He gently pressed me against the grassy land and began to kiss me passionately. I kissed him back, grabbing on to his white suit as if I was about to die. Our legs twisted together, our breaths visible in the cold air, our moans so deep yet soft. Soon, Natsu began to lower his hands from my back to my chest. He began to fondle with them. "Natsu....wait.." I breathed, but the feeling felt so good that I just let him continued. His lips moved from mine to my neck. I never wanted this feeling to stop. Suddenly, the chimes from the Fiore Clock Tower rang loudly, telling everyone in the kingdom that it was midnight. "Damn." Natsu whispered, pressing his muzzle against mine. "Time flies fast."

"You can say that again." I smiled. Natsu got up and gave me a hand, helping me get up. I wiped off the grass from my dress. Natsu and I walked together up to the point where two paths came up; one leading to my apartment, the other leading to Natsu's cabin the woods. "I guess this goodbye." Natsu whispered.

"For a couple of hours." I said, stealing Natsu's smirk. He chuckled and wave goodbye from a distance, and I waved back. I continued to walk through the woods, which lead to the town. During my walk, I went through memory lane, thinking about everything since I met Natsu. Before I met him, I was just a kid, running away from my foster father, Jude Hearfilia. Because of him, I fulfilled my dream of becoming a mage at Fairy Tail. Because of him, I made new friends.

Because of him, I found true love.

When I swiped my card, into my apartment, I realized something. I still haven't written my vows! I quickly pulled out a piece of gold like paper and a fountain pen and began to write. I poured out all my feelings into this paper; a paper that will truly tell him how much he means to me. After half an hour of writing, I was too lazy to change my clothes nor take a shower, so I slept on top of my bed and drifted to sleep.