Fight for the Maiden's Hand

***************************************************************************************************************

Hey, Readers!!! So, as you know, I'm onky making this a trilogy, so one more book after this!!! I just want to tell you that I'll be writing another book after this that I think is brilliant! Sadly, it's not a fan-fic of NaLu, but I promise to make another series of NaLu later this year!!! Anyhoo, here's Chapter 9, ENJOY!!!!!!! ;)

***************************************************************************************************************

Lucy P.O.V.

I felt so filthy when I woke up.At first I thought I was still at Levy's place, but then the horrible, sick memories creeped back into my mind. 

I was touched by another man.

And that man was my brother.

Tears fell down my face, and I struggled to free myself again.My wrists and ankles began  to ache with pain and discomfort. My stomach growled with hunger, and my body was covered in filth and sweat. Suddenly, I heard footsteps from behind me. "Ready for round two, darling?" Isamu whispered in my ear.

Fear arose inside me. "Please, just let me go."

"I think you know perfectly well that I cant." I stared at him, wondering if this man was really my older brother; the brother I looked up to. His once spikey blonde hair was now as long as mine, his kind electric blue eyes were now a dark midnight blue, as if all the electricity had died out. And his smile, once so warm and welcoming, was sinister and malicious. This man was no longer my Isamu-niichan, but a completley different person. Suddenly, he began to kiss my neck passionatley. "Stop it, please!" I begged. I could hear his belt buckle coming off, and my fear rose higher and higher. "Do you expect me to love you after doing all this." I hissed. "You're just a disgusting little pervert!"

His eyes faced mine, filled with anger. "Electrical Connection!" His powerful electricity gushed all over my body. I screetched in pain again. I could feel myself weakening and weakening everytime he casted this spell. A few more, and I doubt I'll be alive. "You may think of me like this now, but once I get rid of him, you will finally realize how much you actually feel for me." He said.

"Natsu will beat you in a matter of seconds!" I yelled.

"If this was a normal battle, then yes, I guess he could. But my dear Lucy, this is not a normal battle." He chuckled. I didn't like the sound of those words. Was Natsu in more danger than I was? Then I realized that Natsu didn't even know where we were. As long as Natsu was safe, that's all that mattered.

Suddenly, the door behind me exploded open. Pieces of metal were flying everywhere, a few hitting my head. "YOU BASTARD!!" A familar voice roared.

"Ah, right on cue." Isamu chuckled. "Ah, Lucy, you can't see the person, can you? Let me help you with that." He turned me around to see who it was, and I gasped at the sight.

It was Natsu, who's eyes were filled with rage, and his whole body engulfed in fire. "HOW DARE YOU HURT LUCY!" He hollered again.

"I wasn't hurting her." He said. He grabbed my chin and stroked his hand on my face. I jerked away in anger. "I was just simply giving her the pleasure that you weren't giving her."

"Shut up!" I yelled.

"Now Natsu," he said, completley ignoring what I had just said, "are you ready for a fight?"

Natsu P.O.V

Seeing Lucy strapped down like a science experiment, wearing nothing but rags, made my anger flare. And when Isamu asked if I was ready to fight, I looked at him like he was crazy. "Hell yeah I'm ready to fight!"