Welcoming Surprises

***************************************************************************************************************

Hey, Readers!!!! Guess what!!!!! It's almst Halloween!!!!!! >< The only Holiday where you can be someone you're not (unless you're some kind of kick-ass agent!)!!!!!! Well....dats all I got to say.....Anyhoo, here's Chapter 10, ENJOY!!!

***************************************************************************************************************

Natsu P.O.V.

Lucy and I ran straight to Fairy Tail when Gajeel told us the news. When we got there, we saw Levy in the infirmary. She was red all over, sweating so much, and was taking deep, heavy breathes. "When did her water break?" Lucy asked.

"Half an hour ago." Gajeel said, his face full of worry.

"I'm going to need all the men out of the room except for Gajeel." Lucy informed us all. The men nodded, and I patted Gajeel on the back. "It's going to be alright." I assured him. He nodded disappeared into the infirmary. Before Lucy went in, I grabbed her shoulder. "You can do it." I assured her.

She nodded, her eyes filled with confidence. "Thanks." She closed the door behind her, leaving the rest of us in the main room. "I can't believe Levy is already having her baby." Romeo gasped.

"She's early, too. She still had another week to go." Gray sighed.

"She's going to be alright." I poised. "Gajeel and the others are with her."

We heard a giant scream coming from the infirmary, making us all jump. "It's scary thinking that Gajeel is going to be a father."  Master shuddered.

"I kind of feel sorry for the kid." Elfman laughed, and we laughed along. 

"Natsu-nii, when are you going to propose to Lucy-neesan?" Romeo suddenly asked.  My heart suddenly stopped at the question. When was  I going to propose to Lucy? Should I do right after, or should I wait until tomorrow, when I turn twenty? As I thought about this, another loud shriek came from the infirmary, snapping me back to reality.

After almost two hours of waiting, some people were getting irratated with the waiting. "Geez, how long does it take to give birth!" Elfman roared.

"Don't the babies just pop out?" Gray asked.

"Where do babies even come from?" Romeo asked. We all ignored him, not really wanting to answer that question. Suddenly, the door opened wide, and Lucy came out. Her gloves were bloody, as was the rags Isamu made her wear.  Her face was bright, her face a little pink."Do you guys want to meet someone?" 

Lucy P.O.V

Birth was truly a beautiful thing, especially for my best friend. I helped her give birth to her child; my godchild. I brought the men in the infirmary so that they could see the baby. Levy was laying on the infirmary bed, her face wet with sweat, holding her little baby. Gajeel was by her side, smiling brightly, which was a new thing for him. "Is it a boy or a girl?" Natsu asked.

"It's a girl." Levy answered. "A sweet baby girl." She showed everyone her new daughter, who looked just precious. She had Levy's beautiful white skin, and Gajeel's jet black hair. She was squinting her eyes, but you could see a little mixture of red and hazel in it. "She's....beautiful." Romeo sighed.

"What's her name?" Ezra asked.

Gajeel and Levy looked at eachother and smiled. "Isis. Isis Redfox."

"She's so adorable!" Juvia squealed.

We all sushed her, becasue new borns had sensative hearing. "Lucy, would you like to hold you're goddaughter?" Levy asked.

I gasped, a tear falling down my face. "I would love to." Levy carefully handed me little Isis, and I gasped a little on how light she is. "Hi, Isis. I'm Lucy, you're godmother." I said.

"She's beautiful." Natsu sighed.

I nodded. "Welcome to the World, Isis Redfox."

As everyone celebrated the birth of Isis, I changed out of the rags and into a blue and yellow dress handed to me by Ezra. It felt good to actually wear something comfortable instead of what Isamu gave me. I admitt, I was a little sad about Isamu's death, but mostly happy that everything was finally over.

When  I stepped out of the bathroom, Natsu immediatley grabbed my arm. "Woah, Natsu!" I exclaimed. 

"Come with me." He said. Confused, I continued to let him guide me out of the guide. It was surprised on how the day went by. It was already night time, and the stars were shining brightly than usual. Instead of feeling a cold wind, everything was warm. Besides the sound of Fairy Tail, the only other thing you could hear were the sounds of frogs croaking from the ground, hidden in the wild grass. "What is it, Natsu?" I asked.

"You know that I love you, right?" He asked me, stroking my face.

"Well, of course." I smiled. He grabbed my waist so that it was closer to his. He gently kissed my lips, which always felt like electric (And I know what electric feels like). When he pulled away, he asked, "Do you want to be with me?"

"Of course I do!" I said, holding his hand tightly.

"How long do you want to be with me?" He asked.

Geez, what is this, twenty questions? "I want to be with you forever." I answered. He smiled. He suddenly go on one knee, and pulled out something from his left pocket. It was a small little tiny box. When he opened it, a glistening ring appeared with a huge blue and red ring on top of it. I gasped. "Natsu?"

"Lucy Heartfilia, will you marry me?" He asked.

My heart was racing fast. Was this really happening? Was this just a dream made up? No matter what it was, I autimatically knew my answer. "Yes! Yes, I will marry you!"

Natsu's face lit up like a christmas tree. "Really?!"

Tears fell down my face. "Yes!" Natsu jumped up and hugged me tightly. "Thank you! Thank you so much!"

He kissed me passionatley, squeezing me very tighlty. When he pulled away, he placed the engagement ring on my ring finger. I felt my heart skipping beats. Suddenly, a loud chime from town rang, telling everyone that it was midnight. Natsu smiled. "As of right now, I'm twenty years old, eligable for marriage."

I smiled. "Happy Birthday, Natsu."

He smiled back. "Oh believe me, this is a very happy birthday." He locked lips with mine, using all the passion he had. I loved this feeling so much. 

Because it wasn't Isamu.

Because it was Natsu.

Because I am now the future Lucy Dragneel.

Isamu P.O.V.

Tomorrow is the day.

The day where everything will end.

The day where Natsu looses Lucy.

The day I see Natsu Dragneel fall.