The Beach

***************************************************************************************************************

Hey, Readers!!!! So I'm on my phone, texting to my heart's content, when suddenly, my friend texts me and she's like "OMG YOUR MYSTERIOUS DEVIL123!!!!!" I must've forgotten to tell her about my fan fiction, because she was yelling at me about how I didn't tell her XD. Anyhoo, here's Chapter 3.

*************************************************************************************************************

 Lucy P.O.V

After a lot of begging, I was able to convince Natsu to let me go to the beach. I was really excited about it, and I didn't want to cancel. So now Natsu, Gray, Juvia, Wendy, Romeo, Gajeel, Levy, Ezra, and I were now on a bus to Acelin Beach! I stick out my head out the window, feeling the rushing wind hitting my face. Now I know why dogs love this. "Oi, Lu-chan! Don't stick your head out of the window!" Levy scolded.

I sat back down and looked at Levy. "And why not!" I exclaimed.

"Because you might fall off!" Levy exclaimed. Levy was turning into a concerned mother, but I didn't like it when she acted like it towards me. I groaned and just continued to look out the window. Natsu, who was right next to me, hadn't let his eyes off me this whole trip. "Okay, what's wrong?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" Natsu asked.

"You've been staring at me since we got on the boat. There has to be something wrong." I told him.

"I'm just...worried about you." He said silently.

I smiled slightly and held his chin. "I'm a big girl, Natsu. But it's sweet that you're worried."

He smiled slightly and held me closer. Soon, I began to drift to a slumber, but Natsu beat me to it. His head  was on mine, and I could hear him slightly snore. I smiled and slept as well, my hand holding on to his.

When we got to the beach, I felt like a little kid all over again. I wore my blue strapless bikini, and my hair was in pig tails, as if I was ten years old. I ran straight for the water, which was like my habitat. I dove under and under water, and popped out of the water. "I love the sea!" I yelled to the top of my lungs.

"Wait for me~!" Natsu called out, disappearing into the water. I wait for him to resurface, but he doesn't. "Natsu.." I said. "Natsu!"

Then, I feel something on my legs, hoisting me up in the air. I scream, and I hear Natsu laugh. "It's just me."

"You almost gave me a heart attack!" I growled.

"That was the whole point!" He laughed.

Anger fumed all over me. "Bubble Shot!" I chanted. Bubbles of water appeared from behind me, floating in mid air behind me. Natsu, looking nervous, pleaded, "I-I-It was only a joke!"

I pointed my hand at him, and all the bubbles hit him directly, sending him back to shore I stuck my tongue at him and walked back to shore. I see Levy in an orange bikini, laying down on the sand. "I see that you're relaxing." I joked around.

"Five people have looked at my stomach! I'm sick of it!" She growled, her moodswings kicking in.

Scared, I left Levy and decided to just take a stroll on the beach. I find Natsu burried in sand, having some dificulties on getting out. "Need help?" I asked.

"Since you're the one who did this, yes!" He smiled. I kneel down and dig him up. Some sand goes into my burn from yesterday, making me wince in pain. "You alright?" Natsu asked.

"Yeah. Some sand got into my wounds." I said silently, trying not to remember the incedent.

"About that," Natsu said, "I think it'd be safe if you stay over at my place for a while. It's in the woods, so you'll be safe there."

"Thanks for the generosity. But maybe once we find him, I can beat him to the pulp." I growled.

"I doubt that." Natsu sighed.

I looked at him with confusion, my heart hurting a little. "What do you mean? Like I'm not stronge enough?"

"No, not like that! It's just-"

"Just what!" I yelled, anger boiling inside of me. "I'm a Dragon Slayer, Natsu! I can deal with things on my own!"

"If you'd just listen to me-"

"You no what," I said, sick of this conversation, "you can dig yourself out." I got up and walked away from Natsu, anger boiling.

Natsu P.O.V

After almost an hour of digging, I was able to dig myself out. I went  looking for Lucy, but couldn't find her anywhere. When I did find her next to Levy, she didn't even look at me, but looks the other way. I try to reason with her, but she just stays silent. I sit on the shore, thinking when Gray sits next to me. "Trouble in paradise?" Gray asked.

"You could say that." I sighed.

"Lay it on me." He offered. So I did. I told him about my little quarrel with Lucy. "You have to choose your words wisley, Natsu."

"You don't think I know that!" I growled.

"I'm only trying to help!" Gray hissed. I took a deep breathe and tried to calm down. "It's because of that dude that's stalking Lucy. He's the one doing this."

"We'll find him, Natsu." Gray said. He stood up and walked back with the others, and I follow. We sit around a fire, which is actually making me very hungry. "Anyone wants me to get them snacks?" I offered.

"Get me a snow cone!" Gray said.

"Hot Dog!" Romeo exclaimed.

"Ice cream sundae for me!" Levy exclaimed. I memorized everyone's orderes, and then looked at Lucy. "Do you want anything?" I asked.

She was silent.

I sighed and began to walk away, when I suddenly heard, "A churro please."

I turn to see Lucy's face looking at mine. Her eyes were apologetic. I smiled at her and said, "On it!"

I walk to the snack room that was buy our bus and began to order everyone's foods. I smiled at the fact that Lucy actually talked to me again. Maybe I could explain to her what I actually meant. Eager, I impatiently waited for our snacks.

But they never came.

"Come on!" I growled, pounding the machine. 

Then, the light's went out.

"Hello?" I asked, my hands starting to blaze fire.

"My, my. We don't want things to catch on fire, do we?" A voice suddenly appeared.

"Are you the one who hurt Lucy?" I asked, my emotions going wild.

"I had no choice. She was confused with her feelings." The voice said.

I couldn't fight something that was actually here. I decided to make a run for it and get the others. But when I tried to leave, the doors were locked. I pulled with all my might, even tried breaking the glass.

But it didn't budge.

"Oh no. You and I aregoing to have a little chat."The voice snickered.

????? P.O.V

The fly is in the web.

And I'm about to feast upon it's blood.

Natsu Dragneel, you're going to rue the day that you layed your nasty little fingers on my delecate Lucy.