Just Beautiful Love

***************************************************************************************************************

Hey, Readers!!! So here's the kick off of the new Story!!! I hope you're ready to meet Natsu and Lucy once again!!! I'm excited as well!! Anyhoo, here's Chapter 1, ENJOY!!!!!!

***************************************************************************************************************

Lucy P.O.V.

What's the best way to wake up in the morning : in the arms of your lover. 

When I woke up, the sun was shining brightly, which it should during July. At first, I thought I was alone in bed, but then I felt muscular arms around my waist. I turn to see Natsu's sleeping leaning  on my neck. I smiled and adjusted myself to my forehead touching his. As I try to go back to sleep, but memories suddenly appear in my head. Memories of how I became who I was, the battle between the Six Gods, and most of all, my relationship with Natsu. It's been a whole year since all those events; me finding out my true identity, discovering my magic, meeting my brother and father, and of course, my feelings for Natsu. For those few months, I was an emotional roller coaster.

But now, everything was perfect.

Then, Natsu slowly began to wake up, and I smiled. "Good morning."

"Good Morning." He yawned. I giggled. I sat up from bed, but suddenly felt a cold rush on my body. I looked down and realized that I was completley naked. I shivered, and Natsu pulled me down, brining me closer to his naked body. "Let's just stay here for the rest of the day." He whispered in my ear, beginning to kiss my neck.

"You know I can't" I sighed, loving his touch as his hands began to fondle my breasts. "I'm doing a volunteer job today, so I can't be late."

"Fine." He sighed, getting out of my bed. I got out of bed as well, and began to get ready. I got into the shower and washed myself in the refreshing hot water. Especially since I was a Water Dragon Slayer, this feeling felt even more relaxing. Suddenly, I felt hands on my waist. I turn to see Natsu in the shower as well. "What are you doing!" I exclaimed.

"You take long showers! I don't want to wait forever!" He exclaimed as well, but with a suspicious smile.

"Nice excuse." I smile. He pulls me closer to him and presses his lips against mine. God, why is he always so seductive in the shower, I groaned in my head, but just kissed him back.

I run through the streets like I was being chased myself. "Thanks alot, Natsu!" I groaned, but then remembered he went off to Fairy Tail. As I zoomed through the walking people, my cell phone began to ring [ A/N : Modern technology except for cars and planes are in this story!].  I looked at the caller I.D to see that it was Levy. I answer it, "Hello?"

"WHERE ARE YOU! WE START IN FIVE MINUTES!" Levy screams through the phone. 

"I know, I know! I'm almost there!" I apologized. I hung up on her and ran even faster. Sweat was rolling down my face and my heart was racing even faster than I was. Finally, I arrived at Wellington Orphanage, the place where I was volunteering. I see Levy, who's waving at me. I wave back, and slow down, gasping for air. She walks up to me and says, "Three minutes to spare. New Record."

"Gee," I gasp, "thanks." I smile at Levy, who hasn't changed since last year.

Well, she has changed a little. She was now pregnant.

That's right folks, pregnant with Gajeel's kids. It was a big surprise to all of us eight months ago, especially to Gajeel, who fainted.  But of course, Gajeel is supporting Levy, and the baby inside. And as the godmother of the baby, I had to make sure Levy was healthy.

"Now come on!" Levy exclaimed. "Let's go take care of some orphans!"

I smiled. "Alright!"

Natsu P.O.V

Steamy showers with your girlfriend is the best way to start the day. As I walked over to Fairy Tail with a grin on my face, I meet up with Gajeel. He notices me and smiles. "Hey, Fire Man."

" 'Sup, Gajeel. On your way to the guide?" I asked.

He nodded, but with a strange look on his face. "It's almost time."

"For the baby, you mean?"

"Yeah...." He didn't really look confident, so I punched him. Surprised, he looked at me with angry eyes. "WHat the hell was that for!"

"It's a confidence booster." I smied. He scoffed, and together, we walked to Fairy Tail.

When we got there, I saw Gray, Romeo, and Elfman sitting at the table. I walked over with a giant smile. "What's up with you, hot shot?" Gray asked.

"Steamy showers." was all I could say.

"You and Lucy must really be hitting it off!" Romeo said with excitment.

"Speaking of Lucy, where is she?" Gray asked.

"She went with some of the girls to volunteer." I explained. "Which gives me the opprotunity to tell you my surprise."

"A surprise! What kind of surprise! Tell us like a MAN!" Elfman roared.

"Shh!" I hissed. "I'm only telling you three!"

"Then what is it, Dragneel!" Gray growled, taking a sip of his coffee.

I took a deep breathe. "I'm going to propose to Lucy."

Gray spit out his coffee in surprise. Romeo gasped, and Elfman broke his cup. "P-P-Propose!"

"Yeah." I sighed, my face burning up a little.

"Natsu, your nineteen! You can't legally get married until you're twenty!" Gray hissed.

"But I'm turning twenty in two weeks! The law says as long as the male of the relationship is twenty, the female age doesn't matter. Besides, they said nothing about proposing." I defended.

"Natsu-nii, do you really want to marry Lucy?" Romeo asked.

I nodded. "That's all I want."

"Wow, Natsu. Never seen you so...serious." Gajeel said.

"That's because when I talk about Lucy, I'm always serious." I said

Then, the door swung open, and Lucy and the others came walking in. "Back already! It's been only been an hour and a half." I asked.

"Yeah, I told you it would be short." Lucy said, giving me a peck on the cheek, and sitting next to me. I look at the guys, warning them not to tell. They all nodded. Levy tried to sit down, but it was hard with her pregnant stomach. Gajeel quickly stood up and helped her. She smiled. "Thanks Gajeel."

All he did was nodd and sat down next to her.

"So, Levy and I had a brilliant idea." Lucy told us.

"We were thinking of going to the beach tomorrow! Anyone wanna join us?" Levy asked.

"Lucy. In a bikini. Count me in!" I smiled, and Lucy playfully punched my arm. 

"Count me in." Gajeel said.

"But, Levy. Are you really gonna wear a swim suit when you're eighth months pregnant?" Gray asked.

"Someone has to show off their body, so it'll have to be me!" Levy laughed, and Lucy laughed along. More people began to ask if they could go, and one by one Lucy and Levy said yes. I grabbed Lucy's hand and dragged her outside of Fairy Tail. "What are we doing here?" Lucy asked.

"It was beginning to feel crowded. Plus, I wanted some alone time with my girlfriend." I smiled, pulling her waist close to mine. She smiled and kissed me gently. I kissed her back, loving the taste of her lips. We pulled away, and I began to stroke her golden blonde hair. "I love you." I said to her.

She beamed, placing her hand on my chin. "I love you too."

And with that, we locked lips, but with more passion and intensity. It felt so...right. I loved this feeling of loving someone, as well as being loved.

It was just beautiful love.