A Spider's Web

***************************************************************************************************************

Hey, Readers!!!! I want you guys to be honest with me : What do you guys think about this sequel so far. If you don't like it, then I'll delete it! Pretty Pretty please tell me!

***************************************************************************************************************

Lucy P.O.V

Okay, I know it doesn't take this long to get a churro, a sundae, a hot dog, and a snow-cone. I began to pace back and forth on the sand to the point where I made a giant whole in the ground. "What's taking him so long?"

"You don't leave a pregnant woman hungry!" Levy growled.

"I'm starting to worry about him." Wendy said.

"That's it, I'm looking for him." I said, grabbing my shoes from the sand.

"I'm coming too." Gray said.

"Gray-Sama, be careful." Juvia said with concerned. Gray walked over to her and gently kissed her on the lips. "I told you not to call me that."

Juvia just nodded. I smiled at those two, reminding me of when I first dated Natsu. But now wasn't  the time to go through memory lane. Gray left Juvia, and we both left the beach, heading to the snack room. But when we got there, the doors were locked and the blinds were down. "Is it closed?" Gray asked.

I shook my head. "These things are suppose to be open 24/7." I pounded on the door, calling out Natsu's name. "Well, my beloved Lucy is here." The computerized voice returned.

"You!" I growled.

"Lucy, is this the guy Natsu's was talking about?" Gray asked.

I nodded. "What have you done with Natsu!"

"He's just inside, taking a little...nap."

Panic surged through my body. "Natsu! Can you hear me! Natsu!"

"Lucy, just face the facts : we are soul mates, now and forever."

"Dear God, you're just messed up." Gray hissed. "Ice-Make : Canon!" Using his Ice Magic, he created a giant canon out of ice. He launched the canon, but it didn't even make a dent. "What the hell is this door made of." Gray growled.

"Thanks to my special Technology Magic, I was able to hack into a department that sells an indestructible door. What do you think about that, Lucy?"

"Just shut and give me back my boyfriend!" I cried. "Gray, make me the biggest block of ice you can!"

"Got it!" Gray answered, using his Ice Magic to create a giant block taller than the building itself. I concentrated and turned that ice into a giant bubble of water."Giant Wave Attack!" I chanted. I formed a giant wave and attacked the door. I used as much magic I could, but the door didn't budge at all. "My beloved, it's useless. Just give up and join me, so that we can be together forever." 

"How dare you call me 'beloved'! You don't even know anything about me!" I screamed.

"Of course I do. Lucy Heartfilia, or Atsuko Chouko. Age : 19. Parents : Kazehaya and Yuki Chouko. Siblings : Isamu Chouko. All deceased. You want to be a famous writer. You've been an active member of Fairy Tail for four years." The voice said.

I fell to my knees. How the hell did he know all that stuff. I only told a certain number of people about my family. And no one except Fairy Tail knows that my family are deceased. Not even the people of Hinamizawa think they're dead. "Where the hell did you get all that information?" I asked.

"My dear, it's all in the heart. I know EVERYTHING about you."

Panic was surging through my body. I got up and ran to the door, pounding it and yelling, "Natsu! Oh God please Natsu! Wake up! Please!"

Natsu P.O.V

My head was throbbing like crazy. The last thing I remember was some kind of gas being released into the room, and I just fainted. My sight was a little blurry, but it slowly began to focus. My hearing was a little muffled, but I knew automatically what I was hearing. "Natsu! Please, answer me Natsu!" 

"Lucy!" I called out, running towards the door.

"Oh, thank God you're alright." I hear Lucy, her voice shaking. 

"I'll get out of here. I promise." I said softly.

"You better." Lucy said, making me chuckle.

"So you're awake, Natsu." The voice chuckled.

"You know it! Now how about you stop acting scared and fight me like a man!" I growled.

"Now why would I do that? It would ruin the fun." The voice said.

"Then let me out!" I yelled.

"That would also ruin the fun." The voice snickered.

"Just let him go, please!" Lucy begged.

"That's it! I'll just get out myself!" I growled. "Fire Dragon's Roar!" Fire shot out of my mouth, hitting the door. But it wasn't effective. "Natsu.." Lucy cried.

"Lucy, just hang there tight! I'll get out of here!" I promised.

"Don't make promises that you can't keep." The voice snickered.

Irritation was flowing through my body. I've broken through millions of things in a snap, but this door was literally indestructible. I touch the door, and I could feel Lucy's presence on the other side. "Lucy, I promise I'll make it out. I promise that we'll be together."

"I'm sorry. About today, about everything." Lucy cried.

I chuckled. "You don't need to apologize. I wasn't making myself clear."

"Which is something you're not very good at." Lucy softly.

"My beloved Lucy, do you really believe this mans lies. Think about the time he practically cheated on you for that Lisanna woman, how hurt you must've felt." The voce said.

Surprise strikes my heart. "How the hell do you know that!"

"He knows everything, Natsu. He knows about me being Atsuko." Lucy told me.

"But how can he know that! There was only four of us that night : Lisanna, Isamu, you, and I!" I exclaimed.

"I'm a fly on the wall, Natsu Dragneel." The voice laughed.

"Yeah, a fly I want to squish!" I growled.

"Because you entertain me so much, I'll give you a choice between two things that you can do."

"A choice?" I asked, suddenly interested.

"Natsu, be careful." Lucy warned

"Here are your two decisions. You can either easily walk out of those doors, into the arms of...my beloved Lucy. Or...."

"Or? Or what?" I asked impatiently.

"Or...I can give you the location of your father, Igneel."