Body Controlling System

***************************************************************************************************************

Hey Readers!!! So my friends have been reading my stories, and they all say the same thing: "You sound a lot older when you write!!!" I don't know if that's a good thing or not :/. I look older than I actually am, and I'm pretty young :P. Anyhoo, here's Chapter 11, ENJOY!!!

P.S I hope you all had an awesome Halloween!!!

***************************************************************************************************************

Natsu P.O.V

I woke up the next morning with a smile on my face. I think last night was the greatest night of my life.

I was no longer just Lucy's boyfriend.

I was her fiancè. 

I looked to my left to see Lucy curled up next to me, her breasts pressing against my side. Her hair was all over the place, mostly covering her eyes. I carefully move her gold hair so that I can see her eyes, and I notice her engagement ring pressing against her cheek. I chuckled and gently kissed her hand. Her eyes slowly began to flutter open, her blue eyes filled with warmth. "Good morning." She yawned.

"Good morning, sunshine." I smiled, kissing her forehead. She giggled and and held my hand, twisting her legs with mine. I wrapped my arms around her bare back and pulled her closer to my body. I looked at her and noticed that she was staring at her ring. "Is something wrong?" I asked.

"I just can't believe I'm...engaged." She sighed.

"I hope you're not regretting it." I told her.

She smiled at me and gently kissed my cheek. "Of course not."

After we got up, we went to Fairy Tail to announce our engagement. Lucy seemed more happy than usual, and I was smiling like a complete idiot. We held hands and swung them back and forth. When we got to Fairy Tail, I rung the giant bell by the door to get their attention. "Stop it with the ringing, Dragneel!" Gray hissed. "Some of us are still sleepy!"

"Shut it, Ice Breathe! I've got some important news for everyone!" I growled back. Lucy touched my shoulder, which was a way of her telling me to calm down. I took a deep breathe, and all my anger washed away. "So what's the news?" Levy asked, holding little Isis in her arms.

Lucy and I smiled at each other. Together in unison, we declared, "We're getting married."

Suddenly, a shriek from all the girls arose from the crowd. "Really!" Ezra exclaimed.

"Congratulations!" Wendy cheered. All the girls suddenly stood up and took Lucy away from me. Lucy, who's smile was twinkling, showed them the engagement ring I gave her. Again, a large shriek  burned my ears. The men walked up to me and hoisted me up in the air. "Nice job, man!" Gajeel smirked.

"Say goodbye to your bachelor  life." Gray snickered.

"You're finally becoming a MAN!" Elfman bellowed. I laughed as all my friends congratulated me. But they all kept saying the same thing : Goodbye to your bachelor life.

But I didn't care about my bachelor life.

I only care about my beloved Lucy.

Lucy P.O.V.

I don't know who was more excited; the girls about my engagement, or myself. They were grabbing my hand, trying to catch a glimpse of my ring. "How the hell did he afford this!" Ezra gasped.