16th Imagine

It's dedicates to allaboutrayray 143because she wanted it so..yeah :) Let's go!!!

___________________________________

Cheesy Much?

It's a cold November morining. Your sitting at the city bus stop waiting whe Ray, a boy from you school, comes down the street to the stop. "Hey Y/N" he says sitting next to you. Yor roll your eyes and say "Hi" coldly. "So, I heard you date Jarred" he say nudging your shoulder. "No, I broke up with him. He is now running around with the whore, Taylor" you say looking the other way. He rods his head and taps your shoulder.

"What?" you ask turning around. "Did you have lucky charms for breakfast" he asks. "Ummm why?' you ask. "Because you look magically delicious!" he says copping the voice of the leprechaun. You laugh at the comment and shake your head. "Haha Ray" you smile. You look down at your phone and start texting, Ray was angry. He was trying to get you to notice you. "Y/N, could you take me to the backery?" he asks leaning on you. You smlie and push him back. "Why?" you asks smiling. "I want a cutie pie like you Y/N" he says .

You blush a little and laugh. You look down at your phone again and zone out texting. Ray looks the other way angry. "If I flip a coin what's the chances of me getting head" he says with his deep voice and licking his lips. You start to feel hot.

 You sigh and smile. "Ray, you've got me" you grab his hand and write your number on it. "Those pick-up lines are cute..and freaky" you say while he blushes a little. "Call me or text me sometimes" you continue. Ray starts to talk but the bus pulls up. You smile back at him and step on. "Bye" you wave. You get in and sit and look at Ray through the window. He looks down at his hand and smiles. "Yes".

____________________________________________

I got those from a boy that goes to my school. Going around saying that to girls. SMH. But hey he was kinda cute! Lol dont forget I do imagines for Roc Royal, Prodigy, Princeton and  Yo Boy Ray Ray!! So ask for one :) Bye and Stay Mindless :)