11th Imagine...

You just came home from your violin class and Ray is sitting on the couch watching t.v

Ray- Hey My musical prodigy!!

You- *smiles* Hey Ray.

Ray- So who the classes going?

You- Pretty good really! It's really easy! Maybe one day I can go on and play at bigger and better places then just at home and at class.

Ray- We should put it on YouTube. I even got a song for you to play!

You- What?

Ray- My Girl.

You- The Temptations?

Ray- *smiles big* MB YALL! *Does a little dance*

You- Ok boo I got you! *pulls out Violin*

Ray sets up the things and you play the song

You-*smiles* That was fun!

Ray- That was awesome! *claps* THATS MY BABY!!

You- *smiles and sits down Violin, you start to talk but you forget you left your bag outside in the car* Crap! My purse! Babe I'll be right back! *grabs keys and runs outside*

Ray- *Looks at the Violin* You look pretty easy to play *picks it up and places on his shoulder* Cant be THAT hard. *starts to play terrible and one of the strings pops out* OH SHIT!

Ray places the Violin on the couch and freaks out. He hears the door close and you coming back in the house.

You- I cant get it through my mind I left my purse in the car!

Ray- *smiles nervous* Yeah...

You- *smiles then it fades* Where is my violin?

Ray mummbles, steps around, trips on something then falls back down on the Violin and it breaks.

You- o_O

Ray- O__O

You- *mouth opens wide* Ray!~

Ray- *gets up and rubs lower back* Baby I'll buy you another one!!

You- *grabs pan*

Ray- Look it was cheap anyway! It broke just like that! You didnt want that!

You- *stare at him*

Ray- Run?

You- Hell..YES! *starts to chase him around with pan*

___________________________________________________________________________________