18th Imagine...

Snow Day!~

You and Ray are in the house watching a movie. You keep turning over every minute to look at the snow outside. "Y/N? You're going to miss the important part in the movie!" says Ray as he keeps his eyes glued on the t.v screen while eating popcorn. "I'll see in a minute" you say looking out the window still. Ray looks over and taps you. "Why are you looking out the window? I thought you wanted to watch the movie with me?" he asks.

"Well, I was kinda thinking we could go outside and play in the snow!" you cheer. Ray looks at you and laugh. "Please, it's freezing cold outside and what I look like playing in the snow?". "Umm, well put on a coat and you'll look like somebody enjoying the snow!" you reply. "Pssh, well you can go outside and play in the snow cause I know I ain't about to go outside" he replies snappy.

"Fine then! Be a baby about it jerk" you grummble leaving the bedroom. "Did we really just argue about snow outside?" he asks himself. He continues to watch the movie then starts to feel bad. He get's out of bed and sees you building a snowman. He sighs and walks down the stairs.

He puts on his boots and coat and slowly makes his ways out the door. He tip-toes towards you then grabs you but your waist and make you both fall onto the ground. "RAY!" You laugh as he continues to hold you. You turn around and look at him. "Sorry I was so rude" he says looking into your eyes. "Ok I forgive you..kinda". He looks at you confused as you stand up and walk away.

"Y/N?" He asks. You turn around with a huge snowball in your hand. His eyes widen and he takes off running you with you chasing him.

_______________________

^_^ Awww that was cute, right? Well let me know in the comments! Bye and Stay Mindless ♥