19th Imagine..

OK! Looks like y'all wanted another amazing imagine by me, Nicki! So I guess here it is...and just so you know I'm not making this a everyday thing >.> If y'all need anymore imagines just call on Tyrone...LMAO I'm a mess, so here is yo imagine =]

-------------------------

You walk into you and Ray bathroom and see him braidind his hair. You stare at him in the mirror and smile. "Hey (YN)" He says and wraps his arms around your waist. "Hey, Ray" you giggle. "Wassup? What you need?" he asks placing his head on yoru shoulder. You bite your lip and and reply, "You". "Me? For what?" he asks whiel kissing your shoulder. "What do you think?" you say while closing your eyes.

"Oh yeah, I need to finish my work I started last night right?" he smiles while picking you up. You giggle whiel he walks you back to the bedroom. He places you on the bed, and looks at you. "Let's see what I wanna take off first" he smiles. You roll your eyes and wait for him to decide.

Finally he decided to take off your hoodie and T-Shirt you had under it. He get's ontop of you and kissed you neck. You closed your eyes and moaned. "You likee that?" he whispered and continued kissing you. You slowly noded you head. He lifted up and removed your pants and removed his pants and shirt.

"Ready?" he asks. You smile and nod yes. Ray slowly slips himself in. You close your eyes and moan. Ray begins to go farther while kissing your forehead. He continues to move in and out slowly. You get angry and pinch him. "Oww! What was that for?" he shouts. You look at him and smile.

"Ok then you asked for it" he smirks and thrust faster. You close your eyes and try to dig your nails into his back but he pins them over you head. "Fuck you" you moan as you arch your back. He smiles and continues to thrust. You begin to breath heavily and move your hands around. You needed something to hold on.

He begins to breath harder, just like you. He throws his head back and mummbles a few curse words. You continue to moan and scream, then you finally come. Ray quickly comes behind you.

"Ray I hate you" you smile and look Ray in the eyes. "You sure? Cause by the way you moan my name over and over" he laughs. You roll you eyes as Ray plants a kiss on your neck.

--------------------------------

WHAM! There goes y'all Ray Imagine =] So yeah this wont be a everyday thing just so y'all know. So bye =]

♥Nicki♥