17th Imagine...

My First Kiss Went A Little Like This...

"Ewwwww! Look at us in 1st grade!" laughs Ray holding his picture and yours. "What are you talking about? I was cute Ray" you laugh. "See how long my hair is? It's all curly and beautiful" you add laughing. "Pshh please, my hair is better than yours" he says putting down the pictures. "Ok keep thinking that 2Bradiz" you say pulling his braids. "No! Don't.Touch.The.Hair." he says pointing his finger in your face.

You look at is finger and back at him and laugh. "You think it's funny huh? Do ya?" says Ray looking at you crazy. You laugh hard and nod. He playfully puts you in a headlock. You start craking up and pinch his back. He lets go and screams. "Ok you wanna play that game huh?" he asks picking you up from you legs so your hanging from his back upsidedown. "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY PUT ME DOOOOOOWN!" you scream and laugh.

He throws you on the bed, but not hard. You try to calm down while Ray lays next to you. It's quiet while you to look up. "Ray...I'm glad your my best friend. Your the only one I can actually talk to and have a great laugh with you" you say smiling and looking at him. He looks over at you and smiles. "Y/N can I tell you someting...and if you dont like it I hope we can still be friends" he says holding your hand.

You look down at you guys hands and you look him in the face. "I really like you Y/N" he says with a low voice. You widen your eyes. "Look, I'm sorry this was stupid..I-I-I should leave" he says getting out of your bed and walking to your bedroom door.

"Ray! Don't go" you say jumping out of bed and going over to him. You hold both of his hands and look him in the eyes. "I-I-I like you too...I've always liked you since 5th grade! I just didn't know how to tell you." you whisper. "I didn't either" he replies. "I thought it might ruin our friendship" you both say in a whisper.

Ray smiles anlong with you. He leans in and kisses you. It's a looooooooong passonite kiss. You both pull back and look at each other. "I love you" you both say.