23rd Imagine...

(I feel bad about not doing an Imagine for Ray's birthday so I'll do one now, I guess ^_^)

Nice To Meet You~

You slammed your locker door and dashed off to your first hour class. You rushed in and sat in your seat as the bell rang. You smiled to yourself and opened up your notebook to write. "Class, we have new student today" smiled your teacher as she stood up to greet us to the new kid.

He walked through the door with an annoyed look on his face. "Kid's I'd like you to meet our newest student Ray!" she ginned. He flashed us a fake smile and look at the teacher annoyed. "Take a seat behind, Y/N will you?" she said pointing toward you.

Ray smiles and licks his lips at you. You roll your eyes and whisper "pig" under your breath. He walks toward his seat and sit's down. He begins slightly making a beat with his pencil. You roll your eyes and turn around. "Could you stop, maybe?" I ask polite.

It's quiet until you hear faint sounds of music playing. You turn around and tap him. He opens his eyes and stops bobing his head up and down. He pulls out a headphone. "Wassup, missy?" he smiles.

"The sky" You say rolling your eyes.

He smiles and you continue. "I'm trying to help you. I advise you to cut the music off and listen to the teacher. You came pretty late in the year. You've miss alot so-"

:You're one of them brainy chicks aren't you?" he laughs

You blush a little. "Listen I'm trying to held you, Ray." you reply

"Aww friendly AND brainy. And as a bonus you're really pretty" he smirks.

You feel yourself blushing again. "Thank you Ray. You're not to shabby yourself" you giggle.

"Y/N AND RAY!" snaps your teacher.

You turn your head around right away and see her angry face.

"You've just earn yourself and your new friend a detention"

"WHAT? But I'm new though!" he shouts

"I don't care. Should have though about that before you started talking. Now you to pay attention" she replies and turns back to the board to finish writing.

"Bitch: You and Ray mummble then laugh.

She turns back around and glares at you both. "Turn around, Y/N"

You nod and turn back around.

 "We'll finish the conversation later, I guess" he whispers

"I guess so then" you smile to yourself.

_________________________________

Awww wasn't that cute? Psh I thought it was...I wish I'd have a after-school detention with Ray Ray...lol well Happy Late Birthday Ray ^_^ Vote, Comment and Stay Mindless :)