34th Imagine...

Jealous Much?

Ray P.O.V

I walked into the front door of our house shouting Y/N loudly over and over again. When I do that she usually replies but this time nothing. "She said she'd be home at this time" I said out loud to myself looking down at my cell phone. I begin walking further into the house and look around confused. Was she hurt? Did someone come and take her?

"AYE! IF IT'S A NIGGA IN HERE TRYING TO HURT Y GIRL YOU BETTER RUN! IF NOT YOU GONE LEARN TODAY NIGGA!" I shouted throwing off my chains, hat and balling up my fists.

"I'm here...just not talking to you" she says coming into the living room and sitting on the couch. "Why not baby?" I asked sitting next to her. She rolled her eyes and looked away from me.

"Ummm may I ask what I did?' I asked with a slight laugh. She just ignored me and looked down at her fingers. "I can't fix the problem if you don't tell daddy" I said nudging her.

"Did you fuck my mom?"

"What the hell? NO!"

"Then your not my daddy" she smiled. I laughed at her and shook my head.

"But really tell me what's the problem..I don't like it when you're mad" I sigh as I lay my head on her shoulder.

"I'm angry because........" She mumbled.

"Continue..."

"Because you're going on tour with the OMG Girlz" she mumbled. I bit my bottom lip and lifted up and started laughing. She started hitting me with a pillow and I kept laughing harder.

"Raaaaaaay shut up I don't like you!" she shouted as she put the face on my pillow. I pushed away the pillow and pushed her away.

"Why you angry?" I asked calming down.

"Because Star is going on tour with y'all and I know you guys broke up and stuff. I just don't wan't the bitch to pull any funny business" she complained.

"Babe, don't worry! Star isn't going to do nothing because # 1 she's dating that Zoey dude and #2 she can't do funny business with you there" I smiled at her.

"What?" she asked confused.

"Yeah, they said you could come on tour with us" I smiled. Her mouth dropped open then it quickly turned into a smile. She pulled me into a hug and squeezed my tightly.

"By the way you look cute when you're jelly" I mumbled in her ear. She pulled away and smack me on my arm.

"Jerk"

"Really? When I just convinced them to let you come on tour? You need to get your life together" I joked as I walked off into the kitchen.

________