Chapter 15

(All pictures, products and if I make allusions to anime, series and games do not belong to me)

Today is an important day for Jaune and his girlfriends. Jaune is in a room right now. He is wearing a suit and he seems very nervous. With him in the room are his father and Kimihito. Both also wear suits.

Jaune: I am nervous.

Joseph: Every man is nervous about this day.

Jaune: Was that the same with you?

Joseph: My friends had to tie me up so I don't run away.

Kimihito and Jaune look at Joseph with their eyes wide open. Before they start laughing. Joseph shakes his head in amusement. He puts a hand on Jaune's shoulder and smiles with joy.

Joseph: You can do it, Jaune. Today is the most important day in your life, you will get married. You will marry seven girls.

Jaune: I know. Thank you dad.

Kimihito looks at the watch and gets up.

Kimihito: We should go. The ceremony is about to begin.

The three leave the room and go to the altar. Some people were sitting on the benches, among them the families of Jaune's girlfriends, his work colleagues, friends and family. It doesn't take long for the music to start playing and for the girls to be led to the altar.

The first is Mila, she is wearing a white wedding dress that goes further apart at the bottom. She is led to the altar by her father. Jaune trembles a little at the sight of her father. He had to fight him so that he could marry Mila.

---flashback---

Jaune and Mila's father are in a small ring. Both wear only one pair of pants and are in fighting poses. Mila is worried about Jaune and screams.

Mila: Jaune, you don't need to do that!

Jaune: I think I have to do that. It is a tradition for you. I will fight your father.

Mila's father runs towards Jaune. Jaune steps aside, Mila's father runs on and Jaune hits him on the back before taking a few steps back.

Mila's father: Not a bad blow. But now it really starts.

The two run towards each other with a war cry.

---flashback end---

Mila stands in front of Jaune with a smile. While her father gives Jaune a nod.

The next one is Lilith. She is wearing a black wedding dress with a cut in the side so that her legs can be seen. Her father leads her to the altar and gives Jaune a thumbs up.

Theia is the next. She is wearing a simple white wedding dress. She seems nervous, but smiles when she is with the others at the altar.

Azumi is the next, wearing a white wedding dress with a short skirt.

Ember is the next. She is wearing a white wedding dress that is slightly torn at the bottom.

Isis is the next. She is wearing a tight white wedding dress.

The next one is Seshu. She wears a white wedding dress with several bows, the dress goes over her entire spider body.

After all the girls are at the altar. The priest starts talking with a smile.

Priest: To be honest, I'm proud to be the first priest to host such a wedding. Jaune Arc do you want to marry the women present here?

Jaune: I do.

Priest: Mila, Lilith, Theia, Azumi, Ember, Isis and Seshu, do you want to marry the man present here?

Before the girls can say anything, the doors open and Pyrrha and Ruby run in.

Pyrrha: Stop this wedding!

Ruby: Please Jaune, don't marry these girls, marry us!

Before the situation can escalate, Smith shoots Ruby and Pyrrha with a stun arrow. The two fall to the floor and Smith pulls them away. Everyone stared at the scene for a few moments before the girls shook their heads and concentrated on the wedding again.

Girls: I do.

The priest looks at Jaune and nods.

Priest: Then may you kiss the brides.

Jaune kisses every girl with passion. After the ceremony, there was a celebration. Jaune danced, laughed and had fun with every girl.

This is the moment when Jaune's happiest life begins. It didn't take long for even the first offspring to come. Jaune lives a happy life with his wifes. He never heard from Team RWBY and Team NPR again, but he doesn't care either.

The End.