Chapter 14

(All pictures, products and if I make allusions to anime, series and games do not belong to me)

Jaune is tense. How can he not be? Saphron said she would bring the rest of the family to him today. The girls don't know exactly what to make of it. But they are there to support Jaune.

Jaune: I have no idea how this will work out.

Mila: Everything will be fine. No matter how you choose, we will support you.

Jaune: Thanks. I am pathetic, I am the one who should take care of you, but it seems to me that it is the other way around.

Theia hugs him and looks at him with a smile.

Theia: You are the one who takes care of us. We wouldn't feel so good without you.

Jaune gives Theia a kiss on the lip.

Jaune: Thank you Theia.

There is a knock at the front door. Azumi gets up and gives Jaune a smile.

Azumi: I will open the door.

Azumi goes to the door and opens it. Saphron stands in front of the door, behind her is the rest of the Arcs, she smiles when the door opens when she sees Azumi. Azumi smiles and goes back inside.

Azumi: Hello Saphron, please come in.

Saphron: Thank you Azumi. Come on guys.

Before Saphron can go in, Olivia grabs her arm and points to Azumi.

Olivia(Oldest sister): Wait a second Saphron, is that one of Jaune's girlfriends?

Saphron nods.

Violet(Forth youngest): She seems a little strange.

Saphron: Could be because she's a robot. Now let's go in.

The arcs go inside and see Jaune sitting at the table. His mother wants to run to him immediately and hug him, but Ember stands in her way.

Ember: Hey, a little distance lady.

Bianca: W-who are you?

Ember: My name is Ember, I'm one of Jaune's girlfriend.

Jaune's father puts a hand on Bianca's shoulder and shakes his head. The Arc family sits on the other side of the table and looks at Jaune. His father clears his throat and tries to start a conversation.

Joseph: So Jaune, how are you?

Jaune: I'm fine. I will come directly to the subject, you want me to forgive you, how are you going to do that?

Joseph: We'll tell you the reason why we haven't trained you and hope that changes what.

Jaune is silent for a moment, but then nods.

Jaune: Okay, begin.

Before Joseph can say anything, Bianca interrupts him.

Bianca: You were sick, Jaune!

Jaune raises an eyebrow, he doesn't quite understand what she means. Joseph starts talking.

Joseph: When you were born there were complications. You were dying, the doctors were sure you wouldn't survive for a week. When you survived we were overjoyed, but the doctors said that it would still be dangerous for you. You were in the hospital for the entire first year of your life, Jaune.

Bianca: We didn't train you for the Huntsman existence because we were afraid that your condition would deteriorate again.

Jaune crosses his arms and leans back.

Jaune: Then why did you disowned me at the first possible opportunity.

Joseph sighs and his face is full of regret.

Joseph: We had no idea where you were when I heard that you had faked your transcripts and that you went to Beacon with these transcripts. I was mad. When I realized that I disowned you, I wanted to beat myself up. Please Jaune, forgive us.

Jaune: You never supported me in anything I did. I wanted your support, but you never gave me this support. I wanted you to be proud of me.

Tears begin to flow from his eyes.

Jaune: Now I'm here. I work for the government, I've saved several people. I have seven girlfriends, I live a great life. And the bad thing is, I still want your appreciation.

Joseph gets up and he cries himself.

Joseph: Your mother and I have always been proud of you. There was never a day when I wasn't proud of you, no matter how many times someone threw you on the floor, you kept getting up.

Bianca also gets up and she also cries.

Bianca: Can you find it in your heart to forgive us?

There is a short silence when Jaune goes to his parents and hugs them. The three hug tightly when the two parents hear Jaune whisper something.

Jaune: .... I forgive you.

To be continued.