Chapter 10

(All pictures, products and if I make allusions to anime, series and games do not belong to me)

It's been a week since the events with Jinn. Team RWBY and Team NPR are currently in General Ironwood's office and are telling him the stories Jinn told. Next to Ironwood on the table is the lamp and he looks at it.

Ironwood: So you say that you used up two questions and one was for this boy named Jaune Arc

Ruby: Yes sir.

Pyrrha: Sir, I know your probably angry. But I had to know it was just my merit.

Ironwood puts a hand on his chin and it looks like he's thinking.

Ironwood: You say that Jaune was teleported to another world, right?

Weiss: Ah, yes sir.

Ironwood: Did it seem like that this world was peaceful?

Ruby: It seemed pretty nice.

Ironwood: Then maybe it wasn't a mistake to use up the question.

Blake: What do you mean sir?

Ironwood: Atlas has been working on a teleporter that you can use to telepot yourself to a location of a person as long as you have something that belongs to the person.

Ren: Do you think that will work?

Ironwood: It is worth trying, if there is a way to get as many civilians to a safe place as possible, you should take this possibility. Does any of you have a item that belonged to Jaune?

The eyes turn to Pyrrha, who tries to hide her blushed face. She raises her hand and takes out a black hoodie from Jaune.

Pyrrha: Is that enough?

Ironwood: I guess so.

---One week later---

Team RWBY, Team NPR, Ironwood, Winter and Penny are in an elevator that is going down. The elevator stops and the doors open. Behind the doors is an old man sitting in a wheelchair with four legs.

Ironwood: Pietro, you say you're done.

Pietro: Yes. I think the teleporter will work.

Most of the space is occupied by a huge machine. The teams look at the machine with astonishment and a little uneasy.

 The teams look at the machine with astonishment and a little uneasy

Ironwood: We will run a test. Pietro would you be so nice?

Pietro: Of course.

Pietro operates at a desk and the teleporter starts turning on when a blue portal opens.

Pietro: The connection is stable. Everything is safe.

Ironwood: We'll go in. Get ready.

Everyone: Yes sir.