Chapter 11

(All pictures, products and if I make allusions to anime, series and games do not belong to me)

Jaune sits at a table with one of his colleagues and eats something. The surveys lasted all night and everyone is tired but also hungry.

Colleague: At least we could order something from the Italian.

Jaune: Yeah. 

Colleague: So these intruders come from your world?

Jaune answers annoyed.

Jaune: Yeah, let's not talk about it.

Colleague: Oh, sorry.

Smith comes into the room and gets a slice of the pizza from Jaune. She points to the door as she eats the pizza.

Smith: Come on you two. Meeting in the briefing room

Colleague/Jaune: All right boss.

Jaune and his colleague enter the briefing room and take a seat at one of the tables. Smith comes into the room and, to Jaune's surprise, Ironwood comes into the room.

Smith: So people, this is general Ironwood from Remnant. We discussed for a while and we came to a compromise.

The whole room is waiting for what will be the solution, but Jaune has a bad feeling.

Smith: We decided to bring some important families here as a test. Depending on how they behave, we decide whether we can get more over here.

The emotions are mixed in the room. Some don't care, others find it good, others find it bad and Jaune just wants to hit his head against the wall.

Ironwood: I will be here with the families next week, I hope we get along well.

Ironwood and Smith leave the room when most of the people in the room look at Jaune. Jaune has his head on the table and it seems that an aura of oppression surrounds him.

Colleague: Hey Jaune, you okay buddy?

Jaune: Why does my past have to catch up with me? I thought I was done with it.

Colleague: Come on, it won't be that bad.

Jaune: Let's hope. I'm going home.

Jaune gets up and heads for the garage. Once there, he gets on his motorcycle and drives home. When he gets home, he opens the door and is greeted by his future wives.

Lilith: *smiles* Hello Jaune.

Jaune: Hey girls.

Azumi notices that Jaune is a bit depressed and decides to ask.

Azumi: Jaune, I have detected that you are a bit depressed. Would you like to tell us?

Jaune: No, everything is okay.

Ember: Are you sure Jaune, we don't want that you feel bad.

Mila: We love you Jaune, we want you to be fine.

Theia: You can talk with us.

Jaune is much better now, he is happy that he has such great girlfriends. He laughs and smiles.

Jaune: I'm much better now and that's just because of you. Thank you for being here for me.

Seshu hugs him from behind and kisses his cheek.

Seshu: Jaune we love you, we will always be there for you.

Jaune: Thanks Seshu. *Yawn* I am tired, I will take a nap.

Isis gets up and moves Jaune with her to his room. The two lie down on the bed and start cuddling.

---Timeskip---

It's been a week since Ironwood and his companions came through the portal. Jaune and some of his colleagues are standing in front of the teleporter portal and are waiting for the families to arrive. It doesn't take long for Ironwood to come out of the portal with Team RWBY and Team NPR.

Ironwood: The families are ready.

Winter comes out of the portal and an older woman with white hair her name is Willow Schnee, behind her is a boy with white hair which name is Whitley Schnee.

Ironwood: These are the Schnees, they run an important company in our world.

Willow: It's really a different world, I wonder what kind of alcohol is here.

Winter shakes her head.

Winter: Mother...

The next family comes through the portal, a very tall man with black hair and a woman who can be described as an older Blake come out, these are Ghira and Kali Belladonna.

Kali: Oh my what a nice looking place.

Ghira: It seems peaceful, but I wonder if there is racism here.

Smith: There is, but it's not as extreme as in your world.

Ghira: Good to know.

The next one to come out of the portal is a man with blonde hair, that's Taiyang Xiao Long. Who looks directly at Ruby and Yang.

Taiyang: Hey girls.

Ruby: Hi dad.

Yang: Hi dad.

And the next family consists of two parents, seven sisters, a baby and an adult woman. These are the Arc's, Terra Cotta-Arc and Adrian Cotta-Arc. Jaune, who wears his armor and has his helmet activated, is getting nervous.

Jaune: *Thinking* Smith don't say anything !!!

Smith: Is everyone there now?

Ironwood: Yes.

Smith picks up a megaphone and tries to get attention of the families.

Smith: Everyone listen, we will assign you apartments, my subordinates will lead you to these apartments. But as long as you are here you have to abide by the Japanese law.

A woman with blond hair raises her hand, this is Bianca Arc, the mother of Jaune.

Smith: Yes Mrs. Arc?

Bianca: Is it true that my son is alive and in this world?

Ruby answers this question.

Ruby: Yes he is. He is standing there.

She points to a place where nobody is standing.

Ruby: Where is he? He was just standing there.

Colleague: He ran away when he heard the question if he was alive.

Bianca: He ran away....

She looks at the floor full of grief.

Bianca: I am a bad mother.

Her husband puts a hand on her shoulder.

Joseph: Let's move into the apartment first, we can also look for him later.

---Meanwhile with Jaune---

Jaune sits on his motorcycle and drives home.

Jaune: I don't want to listen to this shit. Just because they say they're sorry won't make up for it.

To be continued.