Chapter 1

(All pictures, products and if I make allusions to anime, series and games do not belong to me)

Jaune is sitting in a dark room at a metal table, a single lamp illuminates the room and there is a huge mirror on the wall. Jaune wears a black hoodie and dark blue jeans.

The door to the room opens and there is a woman in the door frame with black hair. She is wearing a suit and some sunglasses on her head. She sits in front of Jaune and puts a file on the table.

???: You said your name is Jaune right?

Jaune: That's right.

???: No last name?

Jaune shakes his head.

Jaune: Not anymore.

???: Please tell me, what happened.

Jaune: It all started with saving a guy named Cardin from an Ursa. He bullied me, but I thought it would stop after I helped him. He didn't like the fact that I saved him, so he told everyone my biggest secret, that I faked my transcripts to get into Beacon. Everyone didn't think it was great that I did it, everyone hated me, I was beaten, insulted and a lot more. Even my friends turned my back and my family disowned me. I was kicked out of Beacon the moment I was sitting in a Bullhead to Vale, it was attacked by Grimm. While the pilot was trying to land the bullhead, I tried to fend off the Grimm, it worked pretty well, but I was distracted, a Grimm hurt me badly, but I was able to kill it. When I was bleeding to death I heard a voice that said it is not my time to die yet. A flash of lightning shone before my eyes and when I woke up I was here.

A voice speaks to the woman through a communication device. The woman lays a hand against her chin and looks at Jaune.

???: Jaune, one of my colleagues has the ability to see the truth and she just told me that you are telling the truth.

Jaune: *Confused* Of course, why shouldn't I tell the truth.

???: Jaune, you do realize that you are no longer in your world? There are no creatures with the name Grimm here, or the most that you have told about.

Jaune: That would explain why it feels so odd to be here. If that's not Remnant, where am I?

???: You're on earth. You don't seem really surprised.

Jaune: I come from a world full of living nightmares. Another world is less surprising.

???: Hahaha, true.

Jaune: So what will happen to me?

???: Jaune, you have no idea what to do, right?

Jaune: I'm in another world, so no.

???: Jaune in this world, monster girls exist. There is a cultural exchange program, but we still lack volunteers, the government would provide you with everything, with a house, money, and many more, all you have to do is look after the girls.

Jaune thinks about it, but he can't think of a better solution, so what harm can it do?

Jaune: We have a deal, miss-

???: Kuroko Smith, nice to meet you Jaune.

To be continued.