Chapter 6

(All pictures, products and if I make allusions to anime, series and games do not belong to me)

Jaune is sitting at the dining table with the girls. It's been a week since Theia moved in, she has settled in well. But it's time to go to town with her. Jaune and Theia walk through the city streets. Theia tries to hide her eye under a hat, since most people look at her strangely when they see her eye.

Jaune: We have arrived.

Theia looks at the building in confusion, but when she sees a poster, her eyes widen.

Theia: "Planetarium Show, we show you space." Are we really going in there?

The question surprises Jaune, he thought that she would be more excited.

Jaune: I thought so, don't you want to go in?

Theia shakes her head.

Theia: I-I want to go in, but I t-thought this was supposed to be a bad j-joke.

Jaune sweatdrops at that, but smiles even though his eyebrows twitch.

Jaune: Do you think i am a demon?

---Meanwhile in Jaune the Snake Demon---

Jaune: *Sneeze*

Aoi: Bless you.

Jaune: Thanks, does anyone think of me?

---Back in Jaune and the Monster Girls---

Theia: N-NO! I-I'm sorry.

Jaune: It's okay, come on lets go in.

Theia nods and follows Jaune to the planetarium. He buys two tickets and the two take a seat in the planetarium. The show is pretty nice, but Jaune is not really interested, but rather the almost childish smile that spreads across Theia's face. For Jaune, it seems like Theia's eye is sparkling. After the show is over, the two leave the planetarium. Theia looks at Jaune with a smile.

Theia: Thank you Jaune.

Jaune: No problem. But it's not over yet.

Theia: What do you mean?

Jaune: Well the planetarium sells telescopes. I want to buy you one.

Theia: J-Jaune you don't have to.

Jaune: I know, but I want to buy you one. Come on chose one.

Theia chooses a telescope and Jaune pays for it. The two make their way home. Theia is really happy, it was a really nice day for her. The moment the two come home, they hear Ms. Smith from Kimihito's house.

Smith: Jaune come over and bring the girls with you.

Now the group is sitting in front of Smith in Kimihito's house.

Jaune: Soooo, what do you need?

Smith: I want to inform you that the government has decided to allow marriage between humans and monsters, but for that we need a few individuals to try this concept.

Kimihito: You don't mean...

Smith: Of course I mean that. Darling you will either marry Miia, Papi or Centorea and you Jaune will marry either Lilith, Mila or Theia.

The girls actually look very happy, even Theia, even if she is very red.

Smith: Well I need to go. Bye~

Jaune says goodbye to Kimihito and goes back to his house with the girls. The girls look at Jaune and he feels that they want to talk about it.

Mila: Jaune.