Chapter 8

(All pictures, products and if I make allusions to anime, series and games do not belong to me)

It's been two months since Azumi joined the small family. The other girls quickly accepted her and got on well with her. In the two months, Jaune trained with the instructions from Azumi, and she even taught him how to use an assault rifle. Smith, of course, noticed this and quickly brought him into her team, he had already done a few missions and was a great help. Even if the girls are worried about him, he assures them that he is fine.

Jaune is currently in a meeting room with a few others. Smith stands in front of a television on which some pictures are shown. Three monster girls are also shown on the television.

Smith: We have heard from an anonymous source that a few racist individuals have entrenched themselves in an old bunker in a mountain. Three monster girls have disappeared there recently. We suspect that these girls were captured by the racist group.

Soldier1: Then we should get going as soon as possible.

Smith: That's the problem. If we go in a large group, we would be discovered directly, the risk is to high.

Jaune: What should we do then?

Smith: We send one of us in, who tries to find and protect the girls. As soon as we get a signal from one of you we will storm the bunker.

Soldier2: How does one of us get in?

Smith: A ventilation shaft. The soldier will go in there and look for the girls.

Soldier3: Who of us will be sent in?

Smith: Jaune, you will go inside. Once you've found the girls, give us a signal.

Jaune salutes and nods.

Jaune: Yes ma'am!

Smith: Alright, let's get ready.

Soldiers: Yes ma'am!

---Timeskip---

It is night when Jaune sneaks up to the ventilation shaft. He is equipped with an assault rifle, a pistol and a knife. He wears combat boots, camouflage pants and a bulletproof vest. He goes to the shaft and opens it with the knife. He activates his radio.

Jaune: I'm going in.

Jauen climbs into the ventilation shaft and comes out in a corridor. He hears two people around a corner and hides behind a box.

Man1: Did you saw the show yesterday?

Man2: Yeah. It was really funny.

The two come to an intersection and one stops.

Man2: I have to go this way.

Man1: See you later.

The first man goes straight on, the second man goes into the hallway with Jaune. The man approaches the box and notices that the ventilation shaft is open.

Man2: What the?

Jaune grabs the man and holds his knife to his throat. The man is startled and doesn't dare to move. Jaune puts the knife closer to the throat.

Jaune: *Whisper* Where are the girls?

Man2: Walk down the aisle, then right, through the second door, then down the aisle again, and then the third door on the right. Please do not kill me.

Jaune hits the man on the temple and he faints. Jaune gets up and follows the directions. He had to sneak past two guards, but did well. Now he is in the last aisle and sees two guards outside the door, both of whom are equipped with assault rifles, but they don't seem to be paying attention.