Chapter Twenty: A Night Gone Terribly Wrong

**From here on, the writing is going to be alot better, so I don't need to edit these chapters! :) I hope you enjoy them!**

Don't forget to vote, comment, and fan! :)

Things are going to start picking up from here on. I hope you enjoy it! :D

--------------------

Chapter Twenty: A Night Gone Terribly Wrong

I promised Amy that I would get her and Jake together, but now that I was alone, I didn't want to give him up. My feelings were confusing me and I didn't know why. I sighed and stared at the ceiling. Then suddenly my phone started vibrating, telling me that someone was calling me. I reached my arm over to the counter and flipped it open.

"Hello?" I said, realizing I didn't check the caller ID.

"Hey Maddie! What ya up to?" Faith hollered into the phone.

"Hey Faith, nothing much just about to start my homework." I answered, while scooping my backpack off the floor.

"Oh homework...fun." She said sarcastically, "So, want to go somewhere with me?"

I sighed and answered, "I can't I have a lot of homework. Sorry."

"Aww! C'mon Maddie, pretty please! Live a little," She whined. Was smiling

"Don't you have homework to do too?" I asked ignoring her whining.

"Yes, but unlike you I'm living a little." I could tell she was smiling into the phone.

"Ahh, why don't you ask Tristan to go with you?" I suggested, pinning the phone between my cheek and shoulder so I could open my backpack.

"Because I want you to come with me." She said whining again

I thought about it for a moment knew I was going to regret my decision, "Fine, give me fifteen mins."

Faith squealed and said excitedly, "Yay!!! Okay I'll be there soon!"

I laughed at her squeal and said, "Alright, see you in a few. Bye."

"Bye bye." She said and ended the call.

I shut my phone and stared at my half open backpack. Then I got off my bed and headed towards Cristy's room. As soon as I got to her door I knocked on it. A few moments later Cristy's soft voice said, "Come in."

I slowly opened the door to see Cristy sitting on her bed, doing homework-like I should be doing. She glanced up to see who it was and then gave me a smile.

"Did you need something, Maddie?" She asked me.

"No, I don't. I um just wanted to tell you something." I said and returned her smile.

"Yes?" She said staring at me.

"Well, I'm going to go somewhere with Faith, real quick." I said gnawing on my lower lip.

"Oh, where to?" She asked curiously.

I scratched my head as I realized that I forgot to ask Faith, "I have no clue."

She giggled and said, "Just like you to forget that, Maddie."

I gave her a cheeky grin and said, "Yep. So, did you need me to fix you something to eat before I leave?"

She tapped her pencil against her folder and answered, "No, I think I should be fine. I can make some ramen noodles."

I smiled and said, "Okay, well I won't be long....I think."