Chapter 16: Sleepover

Well first I want to say thanks to all the people who have fanned me. :)

Next, this chapter is slightly shorter than usual. xD

Third, It switches off from POV to POV alot. lol sorry.

Finally, I know most of you guys will like this chapter. xD

Haha anyways thanks again for fanning me!!!

Please vote! :D It's really appreciated.

and maybe comment on this chapter? Did you like it?

=============

Chapter 16: Sleepover

Tristan's POV I heard a rumbling noise come from behind me. Puzzled, I turned around to see what it was. It was my sister and Maddie walking down the stairs. Well, technically, Faith was walking down the stairs dragging Maddie behind her.

I slightly chuckled and said, "Miss me already, princess?"

Maddie's face gradually grew into a light pink shade. Faith answered for her and said, "Nope, just wanted to tell you something."

I raised an eyebrow and said, "What is it"

"Your new girlfriend," Faith paused to wink at me, "is going to be sleeping over."

"Oh, really?" I said directing my attention to Maddie.

"Yeah, my Dad said it's alright." Maddie said looking down to the floor.

"That's cool. Want to sleep with me tonight?" I said teasingly with a smirk placed onto my mouth.

She shot her head up and stuck her tongue out at me, "Nu-uh, I don't to be sexually harassed in my sleep."

I laughed at her cute outburst and said thoughtfully, "Okay, well you can choose any room you want, princess, as long as it's not on the top floor."

"She's already sleeping in my room tonight!" Faith interjected.

"Alright, well I need to talk to Mom and Dad." I said seriously to Faith.

Her face flicked on a worried expression, knowing what I was about to do and said, "Okay."

I nodded and then looked down to Maddie, "I'll see you later, princess. Maybe we can finish what we almost started."

Her pink tinted face turned redder when she realized what I was talking about. I smirked, turned around and headed towards the elevator. The elevator door opened and I entered in hesitantly. I let myself process what I was going to say. Before I realized it, the elevator door opened to show the large wooden door, that I saw way too much.

I sucked in a deep calming breath and entered the king sized room. *** Maddie's POV

As Tristan walked down the hall I sighed. He seemed really different when he said that he had to speak to his parents. He sounded serious. Really serious.

I looked up at Faith and said, "Is everything okay?"

"Huh?" She said running her right hand through her hair.

"Is Tristan, okay? He seemed worried about something." I said being more specific.

"Tristan? Oh, he's fine. He just...doesn't like our parents very much." She said looking uncomfortable with the topic.

Her eyes shifted around the halls, but didn't connect with mine. She's hiding something, I told myself. I scrunched my eyebrows deep in thought. I was about to persist more into the topic but Faith said, "Well, let's go to my room."