Chapter 17: Going home

Here it is!! :D

Enjoy!! :D

---------------

Chapter 17: Going home

"Wake up! Wake up! WAKE UP!" A voice yelled at me.

I groaned and said tiredly, "Ugh..what?"

"It's time for breakfast, sleepyhead." Faith said smiling at me.

I stared up at her and said, "What time is it?"

"It's time for breakfast." She grinned at me, obviously not knowing what time it was.

"Alright, then," I said getting out of the bed.

She nodded.

I yawned and stretched my arms out. I then looked at the ruffled bed that I was sleeping on and quickly fixed it.

"Okay, I'm ready." I said and looked up at her.

She smiled and then hurried me out of the room. She closed her door and then started walking down the hallway.

"Can we use the elevator?" I asked remembering all those stairs.

She laughed and said, "Sure,"

I cheered silently and then said, "Why did we use the stairs last time, if you have an elevator?"

I eyed her suspiciously. She laughed before saying, "Well, I thought you were interesting, and I wanted to talk to you."

A small sigh escaped my mouth as we rounded a corner. When we reached the elevator, Faith firmly pressed the down button. We waited patiently, listening to the elevator slowly coming up to our level. Within a couple of seconds we heard the elevator door go ding.

 Faith entered the opened doors and followed quickly behind her. The doors shut and she clicked the number 1 button.

"So, how was your sleep last night?" Faith said nonchalantly.

"Pretty good," I said shrugging my shoulders.

"That's good. Want to know how mine was?" she said looking down at me.

"Um, sure." I said, not exactly knowing where she was going with this.