From Calm a Chaos Come (yandere! princes x reader)

The water sloshed about in the bucket as it was slowly lifted from the depths of the stone well. It was especially bad when it reached the top. You extended your hand and wrapped your fingers around the bent metal rod. You set it on the edge of the slightly molding stone and untied the bucket before sliding it onto a branch, having been worn down a bit from years of the same usage.

This was your lifestyle, and it was perfect.

You lived completely alone in terms of having human company. However, you had plenty of plant and animalistic companies.

Maybe a little description, no? The world you lived in was ruled over by a small family of royalty. You didn't have anything particularly against them, you just didn't really care for them. The closest village was a day's travel and the capital was twice the distance to the east.

Your home seemed to be a rickety old shack that took up hardly any space, but that was mostly because the majority of it was below the ground. There was a small stream coming from the beach a little ways out. You always found pearl oysters having been washed up and a few axolotls roaming around.

There was a pond a bit far off and to the right of the house with many decorative plants around, some hanging off a vine rack, some being attached to the ground, and even some having originated from the water like the lily pads. Many fish and other amphibians milled about in that wonderful pond. Seagulls would usually stay at the beach and the cranes and herons migrated to the pond, however never bothered eating the axolotls as they knew well you would find out and beat the everloving shit out of them if they did.

There was a small garden to the right where you grew many plants including tomatoes, carrots, potatoes, peppers of all kinds, pumpkins in the summer and fall, and melons in the spring and summer. That, however, was only what was on the ground. You had another vine rack set above the entire garden with grape vines twirling around any open space.

On surrounding the entirety of your "estate" land wise was a large forest that took about two hours to travel through by horse. Near the edge of said forest, again to the right as you seemed to prefer your crops growing together, were seven apple trees, two pear trees, five berry bushes, and four lemon trees. These trees were right behind the well you currently stood at.

You had hoisted the shaved branch onto your shoulders and trekked back to the house on the path next to the stream. The grass was still slightly dewey from the night as it was only eight in the morning. The wooden pails were set next to the front door in the house and the branch was placed on two hooks above the door. Two dogs came bounding up to one of the pails to drink out of them, the younger being a beautiful pitbull and the other being a Eurassan wolf. A ball python hung lazily around the cat towers and said cat came trailing behind the dogs, instead opting to patiently wait until the canines were finished. You had a small stable with three horses behind your house, one being only a couple months old. Some cows and sheep would sometimes lie out in the sun and you always welcomed them, never harming them. However, should a cow or goat stop by, you did keep some metal pails around for milking should you feel in need of it.

You rushed to the right of the door into the kitchen, another door leading to the fenced garden next to the shelves of multiple spices. Some herbs and the like hung from the rafters and other foods like dried pasta, bread, and other grains sat cleanly on a shelf, all having their own cloths to keep them relatively clean until consumption. The meat was salted and frozen under a simple spell in a cabinet closer to the door. There was a window before the sink that looked out at the small field and stream, and another window overlooking the garden.