Rub Rabbit Run (yandere x reader)(based off movie Ready or Not)

It was a lovely day. The sun was shining and the clouds were rolling by slowly. The birds tweeted on the fence and the grass almost seemed to glow.

There was a record player playing Louis Armstrong's What a Wonderful World while you milled about the garden.

In only an hour, you'd be married to the love of your life.

He was a wonderful man, always giving back and helping all he could. He was hilarious, handsome, and great in the sheets.

He was perfect.

But his family... not quite.

They didn't seem to like you much. They stared at you with a sort of redness in their eyes. Something that made you highly uneasy.

But, being the optimistic person your fiancé fell for, you chose not to let it ruin your wedding day. They had no say in this anyway.

Even so, his family all seem to share a very specific genetic trait. They all have white hair.

Maybe that's why they didn't like you? After all, you did have (h/c) hair.

Either way, it was probably best you head inside. You'll need to be ready.

It wasn't long before you made it into your fiancé's room. You'd need to put on a little makeup-this is a special occasion.

It was then that stepped in. He had on a dapper white tux and red bowtie.

"Get out!" You playfully exclaimed to him. "You know it's bad luck to see me before the wedding!" You got up from the vanity you had placed yourself before and stalked over to him. You wrapped your arms around his neck and gave him a small peck on the lips. He quickly kissed back before you pulled away.

"Luck... right." He mumbled with a strained smile. Why was it strained? This was a joyous occasion.

"Hey, um, I need to talk to you before this all gets started." He led you over to the side of the bed before sitting down to your right. You looked him dead in the eye as he slowly inhaled and exhaled. "This is your chance. You can walk away now and I wouldn't blame you in the slightest. Things might get ugly and you would hate me if I didn't tell you this." He began.

"What do you mean? Why would I walk away?" You inquired innocently.

"Because... it's against the rules to tell you outright, but you'll find out. All I can tell you is that you won't like it. If you want to avoid it, we could just stay girlfriend and boyfriend. I'm some places if people stay long enough together, the government considers them illegitimately married anyway. We don't have to go through with this." He offered. You shook your head and sighed, holding his hands firmly in your own.

"I've been from home to home. I've never had a real family. This is my chance. I can finally be a part of a wonderful family. Whatever this is, I'll see through it to the end." You kissed him gently. It took a moment for him to copy your movements. He was stunned to say the least.

'No need to worry! It's alright Alastair! The chances that she pulls that card are lower than any other.' He reassured himself.

Oh how he hoped that wouldn't be the case.

He quickly departed before he would be caught with you, but not before making sure you knew he loved you. He would give everything and more for you.

It didn't take long for everyone to congregate to the back yard, all dressed up and ready. You were stood in front of a Polaroid camera. Louis Armstrong has been replaced by Frank Sonatra. You tried to smile as brightly as you could but leaving a good impression on this family was hard and it seemed like what they thought of you was something detrimental to your health. Hopefully they just have naturally stoic personalities. But not only that, you were thinking of what Alastair has meant. Why would you leave? It must be something pretty bad because otherwise he wouldn't so much as question your choices unless it was suicide or murder.