Nosferatu (Dio x reader x Kars)

It was all set into loop.

You never liked it. Reliving your scars. Once was more than enough, having to relive it every time you failed. As if it was making you paying for your failure.

It was also rather boring.

Every 25 years, your life resets because you fail to defeat them. Or, at least, fail to keep them from conquering the world.

Reality doesn't like this, and with you able to keep your memories, it was telling you that it was your fault. Of course it was. When was it not?

The first time, you didn't even know what had happened exactly. You had suddenly been kidnapped to serve as a simple slave. By day three, you met them. And you didn't like them in the slightest.

You watch them slowly prepare for global domination. You did nothing. And you were there when it happened. You couldn't quite understand what happened. It was like magic. It all just happened. And it all turned white, then black, then red, as if looking as skin under a flashlight-a pinkish red with randomly placed lines.

And you saw hospital lights and the screaming f a mother.

Your mother.

She had died when you were seven.

How did you hear her now?

Not crying after being dragged out of wherever it was you were. You looked down at yourself, eyes wide open.

Holy shit.

You were tiny.

You had the body of a baby.

What was happening!?

You looked behind the nurse carrying you and could see your mother being calmed down by your father.

And it hit you.

You were stuck in a loop.

And based on when it happened and where you were, it had to have been those two. Those damn two.

Dio and Kars.

It had taken many tries. More than you could count. And it all ended in the same way if not very similar.

Every time, after the fourth fail, you kept a list of what had failed. Stabbing them had failed. Shooting them had failed. You shoved them into the sun too late. What haven't you done? Well, there was one thing, but surely that couldn't be the answer.

At this point, you had to have an infinite amount of lives, but the sooner, the better.

But you weren't even entirely sure you wanted to stop it, either.

Every 25 years, you could finally see your family before they died. You could truly express your love for them and maybe even keep them from dying. But it never changed. The world didn't want that to change.

But now you could talk to them.

But you also had to watch them die.

And that might have been worse.

Currently, you were in your apartment in Spain. You had already tried keeping away from them in America, but while you were sitting at your desk in the office, everything went white, black, then pink like usual.

Fun.

It was a small apartment, and with how everything would be erased after the day of your birth, you never bothered decorating the place.

You almost forgot! Tonight you were to be taken to that place.

Of course, you still had to go about your normal day. You could go out for ramen a few blocks away. You could go somewhere fun and blow off your money like you got into the habit of after the sixth reset.

It wasn't all that bad. The chances of surviving past the reset time, although growing slightly more narrow with every life, was slim to nonexistent. May as well treat yourself on your last day of your normal life before spending about two months being a slave.

You walked out of your apartment, your old neighbor tipping his hat to you as he entered his own home. Right on time.

You exited the building and immediately a red car zoomed by. Just like always.

Walking down the street, you saw the motorcyclist flirting with a girl only a couple years younger. You read the lines in your head that left their lips a second or so after.

It was all cockwork.

You arrived at the ramen shop. It was a lovely place, one of the few asian restaurants you could find in Longroño, Spain. It was a lovely place.

"Hello (y/n)!" you heard the manager of the ramen shop call from behind the counter. There wasn't so much as a difference in his tone.

"Hello Mr. Majaro. How are you today?" You already knew the answer. Like he always said-

"Absolutely wonderful, truly." He was always such a bright man, half spanish and half japanese.

It didn't take you long to order and start eating. You remembered to savor every bite to its fullest-this would be the last dish of ramen you had for a few years.

Soon enough, you found yourself enjoying the weather, soaking up what you could of the sun. Petting all the dogs and sometimes even a friendly stray cat.

Oh, yes.

The sun.

The one defense you had, and yet it'll be ripped away from you within only a few hours. What a wonderful thought.

Either way, now was the time for positivity. The next two months would be spent in immense depression and the proceeding month filled with slight contempt.

With only an hour left, you went over your plan while lying still in bed.

There was no use locking your window, they could sneak in undetected anyway.

You know what? You were going to give it a try-no matter how disgusting it may be.

You were going to try to persuade them. They had some major ambition and it would be nearly impossible to achieve in two months. But if you were to put yourself as their priority, maybe you could finally save this world.

An hour had passed. That's it. You closed your eyes. Opened them slightly. And you found, once again, four red eyes staring back at you. And once again, you pretended to faint.

No point in resisting.

~~~~~~~

sorry it's so short. This is just a prologue explaining the reader's predicament. hope you stick around for the next!