Attention Whore

Hello my lovely ducklings!! SO SO SO sorry I haven't been able to upload, HURRICANE SANDY. That's all I could really say. the power was out for a week, and I had nothing to do but just sit and drown in my regrets *Sigh* Now enough of that little sob story, song of the day is on the side, PLEASE listen to it, it is SO catchy, and have a nice day/morning/evening/night (:

--------------------------------

 × Three Months Later ×

  "Don't tell me what to do!"

  "I just did!"

  "Stop!"

 "No you stop!" 

 "No you st-"

 "OKAY. How about you guys both stop, damn." I rolled my eyes at Justin, walking over to him as he laid on the couch. Three months has past since I left Georgia, and let me tell you, it's great so far. Ben and Ty from back home are now an 'item', and they're in a relationship. Speaking of relationships, I'm in one of my own. His name is Jason. We've been dating for two months now, only one month after I moved. I now go to high school in LA, which is where I met Jason, and let me tell you, CALIFORNIA IS AMAZING!

Usher left for his tour two weeks ago, and left Justin in charge of the house. He's been under the weather lately since he just came back off his tour. So I call my boyfriend Jason when I'm lonely.

  "Oh damn. What crawled up in your ass? Sheesh. Come on Jason, we're not wanted here." I stuck my tongue out at Justin, as he gave me the finger. Jason opened his mouth to say something, but I covered his mouth and gave him the look. You see, Justin and Jason aren't really what you call 'buddy buddy' and they constantly are on each other's necks 24/7. I don't see why he doesn't like him. Usher and Pattie approve of him, but Justin thinks he's 'fishy'. 

  "Are you still going to Danielle's party on Friday?" I looked at his sparkly green eyes, and nodded my head. 

  "Of course! And you're still gonna be my date tonight, right?" Jason scoffed, rolling his eyes.

 "Well duh, silly. I can't leave my baby lonely at a party like that." I laughed and gave him a peck on the lips. 

 "Really? That's all I get?" He started fake-pouting, causing me to smile. 

 "For now. Come on, I'll walk you home so you can get ready for your lacrosse game."

 "Okay, come on MOM." I slapped him on the shoulder, sticking my tongue out.

 We walked with our hands intertwined, our eyes never leaving each other. It's just something about Jason that just makes him so different. I always had a crush on him since I moved, but I always thought they he was way out of my league. He was captain of the lacrosse team and I was captain of the, well, nothing. One of my new besties, Summer, drug me to one of the games to go cheer on her boyfriend. Of course, I wasn't really in for it, but since I was still new and all, I'd rather go to a game than stay home and be forever alone. I remember when the game ended and Summer's boyfriend was right next to Jason as they rambled on about their win. She eagerly grabbed my hand and ran over to them, squealing with every step she took. 

"You were great out there babe! Good job tonight." She ran into his arms as she gave him a passionate kiss on the lips.

 "Oh! I almost forgot, this is my friend Riley. I brought her here tonight to watch the game with me."

 "I'm Eric and this is my buddy Jason." Jason gave a warm smile, causing my heart to race. His wild brown hair was stuck to his sweaty forehead, and his green eyes stuck out. Oh man, oh man.