Fangirling

[A/N] Before you lads start reading, just wanted to give a special shoutout to @Nightshadow for my new book cover!! Isn't is sexy?! :P She also won my contest for my other story More Than This :)  Please fan her by the way, trust me you won't regret it.

-----------------------------------

   Even though I was still pissed off at Usher, I didn't want to just say no to Justin about going to the beach. So I guess I just have to put on my happy face. Even though I'd rather be in my room blasting MGK and Florence and the Machine.  Then all on top of that, for some reason, Justin kept staring at me.

But the beach is kind of fun. Two hours in, and I'm actually thinking that this so much better than being in my room and blasting music. I just came back from playing in the ocean with Chaz and Ryan. Justin had to take a call from Scooter about something business related I'm sure, and it was just us three. I stopped though because apparently they thought it was funny to almost DROWN me in the freaking water. I was just splashing Ryan, and then all of a sudden, they lift me up and literally throw me into the deep side of the ocean. My mouth is now dry and tastes like sea salt, and my throat is burning like crazy. I'm gonna go get some juice to wash this awful taste down. I am so gonna kick Chaz and Ryan's ass when I get back though.

  "You guys are assholes that should be arrested for being bastards." I said sticking out my tongue. Chaz put his hand to his heart as he started sobbing into Ryan's shoulder. I rolled my eyes playfully as I decided to play along.

  "Oh, I'm so so sorry! Can I give you a kiss?" Chaz instantly shot up from Ryan's shoulder as he ran over to me. I started giggling as I kissed his cheek.

  "You are such a nerd." I walked over to Ryan as I kicked him in the shin. Then I walked over to Chaz as I slapped him across the face. They moaned in pain as I started giggling.

  "That's what you guys get for almost killing me. I'm gonna go get something to drink to wash down this horrible taste. And man up, will you? It's not like I'm Chuck Norris or anything." My phone started to ring in my bag and I picked it up without looking at the caller ID.

"Hey Riley." It was Cody. My heart froze, but I spoke anyways.

"Hey Cody."

"Where are you?"

"Oh you know, outside just enjoying my surroundings."

"At the beach right?" I gave myself a confused look.

"Um, yeah.. how'd you know that?"

"Turn around cutie."

   When I turned around, all I saw was Cody's beautiful hair and his breathtaking eyes. Not that I was noticing though. Pshht! Why would I do that? I ran up to him and gave him a big bear hug since I'm an expert at bear hugs.

   "How did you know I was gonna be here stalker?" I asked him laughing. He laughed and raised his phone in my face.

   "Umm..You posted it on your Twitter, which by the way, may not be a good idea. I was wondering why the beach was so crowded today." Oh yeah I totally forgot I posted that on Twitter. "How about me and you go grab ice cream and talk?"  I just couldn't say no to that cute face of his, so I nodded my head.

   "Do you want to talk about what happened yesterday between us?" Cody asked me curiously. I couldn't even say anything because he kept talking.

  "Okay, so yesterday, I didn't really mean to kiss you. Honest. I guess it just happened. I don't like you or anything, I just couldn't help but feel a little, I don't know. I guess I kind of had just had a tiny crush for you lately. I'm really sorry and I wanted to know if you still like me as a friend." Even though Cody is cute as hell, I still wanted to be his friend. I don't really think I'm ready for another relationship anyway. No matter how cute the guy is.