🌺Baby Bump-Ruby🌺

EACH DAY THE bump was becoming more and more noticeable. Your family took the news better than you expected them too. Your mother yelled at you. Then she lectured you. Then cried, alot. Your friends were very much shocked when you revealed the news. They all hugged you and told you that they'd help you through out the whole pregnancy. Jamal even said he would make you your own go-bag.

Everyone looked for Ruby to finally give his input about it. He didn't say anything. All he did was grab his things and walked out of the house. "He'll be back." Monse hugged you. Olivia nodded in assurance. Everyone kept going on and on about how they will be apart of the babies life.

You excused yourself from the room to see what was up with Ruby. He was sitting on the couch staring blankly ahead. "Are you okay?" You asked sitting beside him. You went to lay your hand on him but he shrugged you away. That caused you to glare at him. "What's going on?" You
asked him. He shooked his head.

"Nothing is wrong. I just need my space."

"From me?" You asked.

He didn't reply to you. "Ruby?" You called out to him. Ruby shrugged, "From all of this! I'm way too young to have a child. All or this shit was a mistake!" You slapped him across his face. Ruby face turned red before he stormed out the door.

Months went by and your stomach grew larger and larger. You were now over 6 months pregnant. It definitely wasn't all fun and games. You were told by the
doctor to take it easy for now on. Stressing over Ruby definitely shouldn't be your top priority at the moment. You grabbed your tray and sat at the table with Monse and Olivia. The guys didn't sit with you. They sat with Ruby so he wouldn't be alone.

"I can't believe Ruby's still acting like a piece of shit." Monse frowned. You ignored what she was saying. I poked the food with my fork. You definitely wasn't hungry for whatever this was.

From the boys table, they were having an conversation about you. "I can't believe you still haven't apologized." Jamal said to Ruby. Said boy was poking at his food. He didn't want whatever was on the tray.

"It's not that simple, I ghosted her for five months. Do you see how big of an dick that makes me?" He asked. Cesar shrugged, "I can tell she missed you. Just talk to her." Jamal and Cesar pushed Ruby over to the table you were sitting at. Monse made an face as soon as he sat down.

"Can we talk?"

You looked up at him. The thought of even speaking to him made you want to vomit. "Please?" He asked. You leaned in closer to him. "How about you go to hell?" You fake smiled at him. The girls got up from the table and joined Jamal and Cesar at the other one. You sighed and looked down.

"Whatever you have to say, just save it." You said. Ruby sighed moved closer towards you. "I'm sorry, I was scared to think of being a dad. That maybe I'll be the worst dad ever. Seeing your bump get more big over time made me realize that this is real. Whether I like it or not. I got to step up and be a dad. None of this is a mistake, Y/N. I love you and sure, maybe we didn't plan for a baby. That doesn't mean we won't be the best parents ever." Ruby said.

You wiped your eyes and shooked your head. "Ruby you didn't talk to me for months. I sat there months waiting for you. I wasn't eating or sleeping." You cried.
"You can't just come back and think that all of a sudden I'll forgive you."

Ruby wiped your eyes. "I'm not asking for you to forgive. I'm asking you for another chance to make things right for and the baby." He smiled softly. You thought for a moments. Your eyes traveled down to your baby bump. Ruby caught your vision and placed his hands on it. "Please."

"Okay, we can start over." You smiled. Ruby nodded and kissed your forehead "I'm so thankful for you." He said. His eyes went back to your stomach.

"Both of you."

-
End Of Chapter

Staying up till 4 am is getting a little too normal😭.