💚Running away💚-Latrelle

LATRELLE hadn't spoken to you in almost two weeks. This wasn't like him. Did telling him you're pregnant was a bad idea? You paced around in your room thinking back on the event.

There was knocking at the door. You immediately ran to it. Latrelle was standing there with a frown on his face. You moved to the side so he could walk inside. "Trelle, I know you don't want the kid." You sighed.

He looked at you and ran his hand through his curly hair. "It's not that, I don't want them to hurt you. I wanna be with you." His voice cracked. This was the first time he ever broke down infront of you. You pulled him into a hug as he cried. "It'll be okay." You whispered. He shooked his head.

"Nah, it wont be okay. I could end up dying, I don't want my child around all that shit." He sighed. Latrelle looked out the window. He pulled you into your room and locked the door. You stood there confused on why he did it. "What's going on?"

"I shot the wrong people at a party." Latrelle said. "Some of the guys beat my ass cause of it. They might kill me." He whispered. You nodded.

You didn't want anything bad to happen to him. He was your first real boyfriend. Your first actual love.

He looked around, "We can run away from here." You snatched back from him. You knew exactly what would happen if he tried to run. They'd find him and kill him. "Trelle we can't just run away!" You yelled.

"We gotta run, if dont then we can't ever live freely." He said. You bit your lip and thought for a moment. "So you really want us to leave?" You asked.

He nodded and kissed your head. "For the baby, for us." Latrelle whispered. You smiled and looked down. "When are we leaving?" You asked, "How are we gonna leave? We're both young!"

This whole idea felt stupid to you. The Prophets would most likely find you.

"We can go to New Jersey, I got some people there." He said. You sighed and placed your hand on your small barely visible bump. "Fine." You said. He smirked and kissed you. "I'll be back here later, aight? Be ready."

Later came and you stood in your living room with all your bags packed. Loud beating came from the door. You grabbed the gun from the drawer and went to the door. Latrelle was standing there with a duffel bag.

"Come on." He said. You nodded and he picked your bags up. He took all the stuff to the car. You sat in the passenger seat. "Who's car is this?" You asked. Latrelle looked at you, "I got this from somebody."

You nodded and sat back in the seat.
This was it, you were finally leaving Freeridge with Latrelle. You were about to be a mother. You felt Latrelle grab your hand as he drove.

You looked over at him and smiled. You lightly squeezed his hand.

-
End Of Chapter