Go with me? -Ruby

EVER since you walked into school that morning, everytime you turned a corner another boy would be there to ask you to the dance. You didn't want to go with any of them.

Only Ruby Martinez.

You'd been giving him hints for a month now, he still seemed naive. I mean why wouldn't he? Ruby probably want go with someone like Olivia.

You unlocked your locker and sighed louldy inside. "You okay?" You turned to look at Ruby. You smiled, "Yeah."

"So, the dance-"

"I know, I bet Olivia's a luck girl. I mean who wouldn't want to go with you." You interrupted him. "But I-"

"See ya, Ruby." You said before you walked away. You ran inside the rest- room and started to cry. "Why does he always go for that bitch?" You ran your hands through your hair. Monse walked in a gave you a look.

"You just broke Ruby's heart!" She yelled throwing her hands up. "Huh?" You asked confused. Olivia walked in next. Even though Satan's spawn was there, you only caree about Ruby.

"How? What did I do to him?" You asked looking directly into Monse's eyes. "He wanted to ask you to the dance." Monse sighed. "I don't see why." Olivia mumbled. Monse glared at her. "You wanna get slapped?" You asked her, "Cause I don't like you."

Olivia rolled her eyes and left. You ran out the bathroom. You turned to see Jamal and Cesar with big smiles on their faces. "What?" You glared.

They shrugged and pulled you down the hallway. Everyone in the whole school was there. In the middle of the chaos, stood Ruby, holding some flowers and your favorite candy.

Your breath hitched at the sight. You walked towards him as tears fell down your face. "Ever since I met you, I've always been nervous around you. Y/N, I wanted to be with you since fourth grade. Will you go to the dance with me? And possibly be mine?" He asked nervously. You nodded your head.

His eyes widened and he smiled. He kissed your lips before he picked you up. "I love you." You whispered. "I love you too, Mi Amore." He said.

Olivia scoffed and walked away. You rolled your eyes before turning back to your new boo. "You're mine."

AWW😩MBN