Always&Forever pt 2

I MOVED FROM under Monse, and left out of the room

I MOVED FROM under Monse, and left out of the room. Oscar was at the kitchent table counting money.

"So, I see Monse is back over here." He laughed. I nodded and opened the fridge. "You guys back together?" He asked. I could tell he was holding in a laugh. I raised my eyebrow at him.

"What's so fucking funny?" I asked. He shrugged and kept counting the money. I sighed and grabbed the milk from the fridge. I began to make some cereal, when Monse walked in.

Oscar began laughing uncontrollably. Monse and I both stared at him with confused looks on our faces. "I just wanted to tell you I'm about to leave." Monse told me, pointing to the door.

I nodded and she walked out. I glared at Oscar. "You embarrassed her!" I shouted at him. He rolled his eyes and placed the money away. "Anway, you guys were pretty loud last night." He snorted. My eyes went wide.

Oh fuck.

"W-What are you talking about?" I asked panicking. "You giving it out like that, Mano?" He chuckled hitting my chest as he walked to the fridge.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I shrugged, trying to play it off. Oscar rolled his eyes, "Ok."

"I got shit to handle." He said before walking out of the kitchen.

My phone buzzed so I checked it.

Monse❤️: Ngl, that was awkward.

Me: You know how my brother is😹

Monse❤️: yeah😆

Monse❤️: I left my coat...can I come get it??

Me: Of course

A few minutes later, Monse walked into the house. She grabbed the navy blue jacket from my room. "Got it." She smiled as she stood in place.

"Yup." I nodded and gave a tight lip smile. "So..." Monse clapped her hands together. "Soo..." I remarked. I didn't know what to say. It was never awkward after sex. Now it was.

"I'm going to go..." She said again. I nodded in response. I got up to walk her to the door. My arm brushed up against hers, as I walked by. It sent chills down my spine, causing me to shiver. "You okay?" Monse asked.

I nodded and opened the door. She stared at it. Then she looked at me.

"I'm about to go." She said again. Her feet didn't move from her spot. "I'm about to leave." Monse said shifting slightly. I closed the door and pushed her against. She smirked at my action.

I kissed her lips, as she wrapped her legs around my waist. We sat on the chair with her straddling my lap. I kissed her sloppily. She kissed my neck as she grinded against me.

The front door opened and Oscar walked in. He stood there froze and shocked. Monse and I didn't move either. "Um..." Oscar started. Monse stared at me, then him.

He shooked his head and walked back out. Monse shrugged and began what we were previously doing.

I'm in love.

DAMMIT OSCAR🤦🏽‍♀️😹
This was kinda short😗